CHAPTER 18

August 27th 1856
Oliver

Tomorrow Cole wants to take me to meet one of his friends, Micheal. He's 26 and wants to be a vampire. I'm simply not going to do it, someone who wants to be a vampire will regret it after two weeks when they realize how much work goes into it. I wish everyday that i wasn't "gifted" with being a witch. It's more of a cures than it was ever supposed to be, it was supposed to be a gift from mom, now it seems like a worthless burden that i will carry forever. Something that will cause many regrets. Something that has caused many regrets already.

I regret accepting this "gift". I regret turning Cole. I regret using people with feelings and emotions and family as my test subjects. I regret that i looked at them with hope filled lenses. I wish I would've thought about what i was going to do before i did it. I killed over a hundred innocent people, for nothing.

Cole has turned into a crazed lunatic that i dont even know anymore. Everyone he meets he wants to turn. Now theres this Micheal guy, who i've never met, that he wants me to turn. But I don't think i can bring myself to do it. Cole, as cute as he is, he's dumb as a rock and hasn't realized he can turn people, so everyone he wants to turn has to go through me. First it was one every few years, but now its like every other day he's asking me to do it. Taking life away from people isn't something that just goes away. Ever night i'm haunted by the lives i've taken from people. Cole seems to think it's a game. He has no emotion, unlike everyone else who he wants to turn. He's turned it off, and i dont see him turning it on for a long time.