CHAPTER 2

"Come on get up." Sam looked up at Aaron and slowly got up and slid out of the car. Aaron grabbed Sam harshly and practically dragged him into an old abandoned house. When they stepped past the threshold Sam felt another presence but saw no one else. "Sit." Aaron demanded. Sam looked around and saw no chair. "Whe-" "Sit!" Sam reluctantly sat on the floor. "Good." Aaron walked out of the room and locked the door.

To Sam it felt like hours had passes but in reality it had only been about fifteen minutes. The door opened and in walked Aaron and another man. A tall man with even darker hair than Aaron and bright, lively blue eyes. "Can you make me forget now? Can I leave?" The man looked over at Aaron and grinned. "A deals a deal." Aaron started crying tears of joy and the man grabbed Aarons shoulders. "To bad I don't believe in deals." He said as he snapped Aarons neck and watched his body hit the floor. The crunch of Aarons neck echoed through Sam's head, sending him into shock as tears flowed down his face. "Don't cry, he was just a waste of space." He said, kicking Aaron's body to the side and out of the room. Slowly, the man made his way to Sam. He crouched down and placed his hand on Sam's shoulder. "Stop crying." All of a sudden Sam's tears stopped for reason he couldn't explain. "Wonderful." The man stood back up fully and walked out of the room, locking the door behind him.

    Sam looked around the room, there wasn't much of anything. A small throw blanket sat in the corner, there was a window that was boarded up, the wall paper was peeling and the ceiling looked to have sever water damage. "It's only temporary." Sam looked back at the door where the man stood again, crimson liquid dripped from his lips. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and stepped closer to Sam. "The house that is, as soon as we're clear we're moving." Sam looked away from the man in front of him. "Say something." The man said sternly. When Sam didn't say anything the man started snapping his fingers, and eventually walked up to Sam and bent down to his level. "Say something." He whispered in a taunting tone. Sam once again stayed silent. The man stood up towering over Sam, "Aaron was scared at first too, but he learned that all I wanted was his help. To find you, of course. But now that you're here I don't need him anymore." Sam cleared his throat and looked at him. "Why am i here?" The man chuckled. "So he can talk." He walked over to the corner and grabbed the throw blanket. "This was Aarons, but he wont be needing it any time soon. I guess you can have it." He threw the blanket at Sam and walked towards the door. "Good night."