Part 1:

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

Forgive me for my bad English.

__________________________________

Wei ying was practicing with his sword in training ground . He was giving his best but still his moves weren't perfect .

At last the sword fell from wei ying's hands . Wei ying sighed deeply.

Yang Zi , who was noticing wei ying from quite some time (without wei ying knowing) shook her head and then came towards Wei ying.

"Ying Ying" , Yang Zi softly called wei ying.

Wei ying turned around to look at Yang Zi. He gave a tired smile to yang Zi .

Yang Zi came near wei ying and said while holding Wei ying's hands , "Ying Ying ! You were again practicing? I did told you many times that you shouldn't do that. You will get hurt and you know that I can't see you hurt and in pain. You don't need to worry about your safety because I'll always protect you".

Saying this Yang Zi kissed on wei ying's hands. Wei ying smiled. He love how Yang Zi cares for him.

Wei ying said while gently squeezing Yang Zi's hands , "I know Yang Zi jie you care for me and I'm sure you'll protect me but still...I want to practice , I don't want to be dependent on someone else".

Yang Zi mumbled , "but I want you to be dependent on me".

Wei ying , "huh? You said something?"

Yang Zi smiled saying , "Ah nothing . If you want to practice, I will teach you".

Wei ying smiled saying, "That's great".

Yang Zi was staring at Wei ying's lips. She really wanted to kiss those juicy plumpy lips.

Wei ying said while leaving yang Zi's hands and picking up the sword from the ground , "Yang Zi jie! Teach me. I want to practice".

Yang Zi didn't liked the way Wei ying left her hands but she smiled saying , "Ok".

Wei ying and yang Zi then started practicing . Yang Zi was standing behind wei ying and was showing him how to move his sword by holding his hand .

Wei ying could feel Yang Zi's warm body touching his back . Yang Zi's other hand was wrapped around Wei ying's tummy and she was moving it which was distracting wei ying but wei ying said nothing because Yang Zi is like this .

Yang Zi never misses an opportunity to touch wei ying and wei ying allows her because he thinks he loves Yang Zi and that they will get married soon. Such small touches are normal between soon to be couples. That's what yang Zi have told him.

Yang Zi wanted to touch wei ying more but she controlled herself.

---------

Yang Zi and wei ying were done practicing.

Yang Zi said , "Ying ying ! Now give me my reward".

Wei ying nodded. He extended his face near yang Zi's face and kissed on her both cheeks. Yang Zi was smiling brightly . She wants more but she have to wait for now.

Yang Zi said while holding wei ying's hand , "now let's go inside (the mansion)".

Wei ying nodded. Then they both went away from the training ground .

----------

In demon realm ;

King Lan Wangji was sitting on his throne In the main discussion hall. All the other territories heads were there . They were done with their important meeting .