Character introduction:

Main Characters:

Lan Wangji

Dominant Alpha

Age : 1023 years

Don't get angry easily but Can't control himself after he gets angry and he doesn't think twice before hurting the later person (with whom he's angry).

King of the whole demon realm . Lives in Lan territory.

Before Wangji , wangji's father Lan Qinghungjun was the king of the demon realm and lan Yi was the queen.

At first the whole demon realm was one and the demons were living peacefully but with time things changed. All the demons became enemies of each other. They used to kill and hunt each other. The demon king Qinghungjun then decided to divide the demon realm into few territories . All the other demons agreed with this decision.

So , the demon realm soon got divided into few territories . Qinghungjun assigned a head for each territory. The demons were free to choose whichever territory they want to live. So , in this way the demon realm became peaceful again.

The demon realm is divided into parts / territories.

There are few territories which have different names like lan territory , Wen territory , Xue territory , Su Territory , Nie territory and Meng territory .

There is a ruler for each territory but Wangji is the King of the full demon realm and every other territory demons and their heads listens to Wangji. The heads of the other territories takes their own decisions but the Final order or say is of Wangji. They have to obey Wangji otherwise they'll pay the price.

Wangji is Known as Ruthless , heartless , merciless demon king but no one knows his true inner self.

Everyone gets scared and starts shivering even by hearing his name

His parents died at a war that happened years ago against demons from another realm. Those demons went against the demon king of that time "Lan Qinghungjun" and started war against him. Qinghungjun wasn't quite ready for this war as it happened suddenly that's why he almost lost the war but luckily he got succeeded. Qinghungjun was very weak , he couldn't make it anymore and he took his last breath on the battlefield after killing the head of those bad demons. Wangji's mother "lan yi" died In that war too. Wangji was broken after that war. Nie Mingjue supported him. Nie Mingjue and his wife Dilruba took the responsibility of the throne for the time being . Nie Mingjue wanted to give some time to Wangji to adjust . After that he'll have to take over the throne as a king .

Wangji after few days , took over the throne as the King . From the day , wangji took over the throne his demeanor changed . He became cold , distant , ruthless and heartless . He was not like before . He was feared by everyone and was known as "Heartless demon king".