Part 7:

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wei ying was sleeping soundly while hugging Wangji . Wangji woke up by the sound of door knocking.

Wangji asked without opening his eyes , "yes! who is it?"

"King! Don't you want to get up? It's already 11:00am" , Gu Xiang said from outside.

Wangji hummed but then instantly opened his eyes .

Wangji glanced at Wei ying and smiled .  He kissed on Wei ying's forehead and then got up from the bed . Wangji was busy staring at Wei ying . He came out of his trance on hearing Xiang's voice again.

Xiang said from outside , "King ! Do you plan to sleep more? Should I do preparation for lunch if you are going to skip breakfast?"

Wangji said , "Do preparations for lunch".

Xiang said ok and then left from there .

Wangji went to the bathroom to freshen up. Wei ying also opened his eyes after sometime. He looked around and then closed his eyes .

Wei ying thought , "oh...so it was a dream. I thought I really am back in my world and I'm in the embrace of Yang Zi jie".

Wei ying sighed . He started looking at the ceiling.

After sometime, wangji came out of the bathroom.

Wangji said , "Good morning my love".

Wei ying gave a look to Wangji and then again started looking at the ceiling .

Wangji went towards the cupboard and took out new robes for Wei ying .

Wangji came near the bed and kept those new robes on the bed saying , "go freshen up and Wear these robes . Today I'm going to introduce you to my people".

Wei ying shockingly asked , "really?"

Wangji replied , "Yes. I want them to know that I have chosen my bride and their future Queen".

Wei ying got nervous. He was getting nervous thinking about 'how will the demons react after seeing him and getting to know that he's a human'.

Wangji said , "Don't think too much . They'll accept you. They don't dare to go against me".

Wei ying nodded . He then got up from the bed and started going towards the bathroom but stopped as wangji caught his hand and pulled him towards himself.

Wangji wrapped his arm around Wei ying's waist and with his other hand he held wei ying's neck

Wangji pulled Wei ying's face towards himself and pressed his lips on Wei ying's (lips). Wei ying again tried to push wangji but as always he couldn't do that .

Wangji left wei ying after kissing him to his will leaving him (Wei ying) breathless.

Wei ying pushed Wangji and then ran towards the bathroom. Wangji smiled .

Wangji went near the bathroom and said, "Get ready soon , OK? We have to go to main hall and announce our decision of marriage".

Wangji stayed there for a while to get an answer from Wei ying but Wei ying didn't replied . So , Wangji sighed and then left from there .

Wangji came out of his room and called Xue yang.

Wangji said , "Xue yang ! Give my order to all the demons to gather at the palace entrance . I have something to announce".