Part 12:

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wei ying looked up as he heard the door opening sound. He saw Wangji standing at the door with cold expressions...wearing red robes.

For the first time Wei ying felt a bit happy seeing Wangji .

Wangji came near the bed and grabbed Wei ying's arm pulling him towards himself due to which Wei ying stood up from the bed and his nose hit Wangji's hard chest .

Wangji said In a cold voice , "Wuxian ! I didn't liked at all that you agreed to marry someone else. I want to punish you for that but...I won't do it cause I don't want to hurt you again. I'll think that this all never happened. Now...you are going to marry me. Don't dare to refuse otherwise you'll regret it".

Saying this Wangji left Wei ying's arm and went near the wardrobe. Wei ying rubbed his arm as his arm was paining since Wangji was holding it too tightly . Wei ying was afraid of Wangji. He was praying to God for his safety.

Wangji came back near Wei ying while holding a veil.

Wangji said , "Wear this veil and don't play any tricks. Quietly do as I say as it's the best for you otherwise you know me quite well what I can do".

Wei ying said nothing . He just lowered his head. Wangji then covered Wei ying's head with the red veil.

Wangji said while holding Wei ying's hand , "Let's go now. And remember to be good. I'm telling you this again. Don't ignore my words".

Wei ying hummed in response. Wangji then started taking Wei ying out of the room. Wei ying wasn't saying anything nor he was showing any resistance.

----------

Wangji and Wei ying were standing on the stage . In the hall the servants , maids , Xue yang , Gu Xiang , Lilian and Nie Mingjue were present. Wangji called Mingjue earlier to be the eyewitness of the marriage.

The Elder (demon priest) started the vows after Wangji told him to do so.

Wangji instantly took the wedding vows without wasting any time. Wei ying was hesitant . He was grabbing his clothes .

Wangji was getting impatient as Wei ying was quiet. The elder repeated the vows twice but Wei ying said nothing .

Wangji grabbed Wei ying's hand tightly and said slowly to Wei ying, "take the vows damn it. Don't make me angry. You have no other choice than to accept me as your husband".

"Ah" , A painful voice escaped Wei ying's mouth as he felt pain in his hand as Wangji was squeezing it.

Wei ying said with teary eyes , "I do. I do take the Demon king as my husband".

Wangji gave a small smile hearing this . He was feeling relaxed now .

Elder said , "Now I declare you both as husband and husband. You may....".

The elder stopped talking as Wangji gestured him to stop. Wangji didn't wanted to touch Wei ying without his consent that's why he refused for the kiss.

The other present people congratulated the newly Weds. Xiang was really happy . She missed Wei ying these days.

The elder then left from there after bowing to Wangji and Wei ying .

Xiang came near Wei ying and wangji and said , "Wangji ge! You finally got married to master Wei. I'm happy for you both. I pray for your happy married Life".