Part 13:

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

That person in black robes said , "I'm Wei Zhan, your twin brother , the Yilling patriarch".

Wei ying got shocked hearing this. The others also got shocked .

Xue yang mumbled , "The Yilling laozho! Master Wei's brother? Is he lying? I should inform king about this".

Saying this Xue yang hurriedly went away from there.

Lilian grabbed Gu Xiang's arm. She was scared. She have heard about Yilling laozho. She knows how strong and dangerous he is.

Wei ying came back to his senses and then said , "Ho..how come I'm your twin brother? I was single child of my parents. You must be lying . You are deceiving me".

Wei Zhan sighed and then removed his mask and hat...revealing his beautiful face. Wei ying got shocked . He couldn't believe his eyes . This person is a Dito copy of him.

Wei Zhan said , "now do you Believe me? I'm not lying"

Wei ying said with teary eyes , "If you...are my brother then...where were you? Why didn't you appeared all these years in front of me. Why I don't have a memory of you? Answer these questions".

Wei Zhan took a deep breath and then said , "I will tell you all this but first... let's sit somewhere".

Wei ying nodded . Just then Wangji appeared there Infront of Wei ying . Wangji was standing in-between Wei ying and Wei Zhan. He was angry at first but his expressions changed into shocked ones as he saw Wei ying's look alike standing Infront of him.

Lilian grabbed Xiang's arm and tried take her (Xiang) away from there as she didn't wanted the king to get angry on them. Xiang was throwing tantrums as she didn't wanted to leave but when she saw Wangji glaring at her she went quiet and unwillingly went away from there with Lilian .

Wangji averted his gaze from Xiang and Lilian and fixed his gaze back on Wei Zhan. He was shocked.

Wangji asked while looking one time at Wei ying and then at Wei Zhan , "you two...look alike. Wait..*looking at Wei Zhan carefully*..You are...Yilling Laozho , right?"

Wei Zhan nodded saying , "Yes I'm Yilling Laozho , Wei Zhan...Wei Wuxian's twin brother".

Wangji got shocked hearing this.

Wei Zhan said , "I know its unbelievable for you but it's true. I'll tell you everything. Let's just sit somewhere".

Wangji nodded . Then the three of them went to Wangji's study room.

Wei Zhan said , "I'll tell you my story then".

Wei ying nodded . Wei Zhan started telling his story to Wei ying and Wangji .