Part 10:

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wangji was standing near a tree . He was clenching his fists .

Wangji was angrily staring at Yang Zi and Wei ying hugging each other tightly with his red eyes.

Yang Zi said while parting from the hug and cupping Wei ying's face , "I'm glad that I found you. Now let's go from here. I'll protect you and make sure that you don't face anything such again".

Wei ying nodded . Yang Zi kissed on Wei ying's forehead. She grabbed Wei ying's hand and started taking him away from there.

Wangji was now more than angry thinking 'How can this alpha Yang Zi take Wei ying with herself like this?'

Wangji was about to go towards Yang Zi and wei ying but someone stopped him. Wangji turned towards that person and stared at him in confusion.

That person , who is none other than Yilling laozho said , "Demon King ! You came late. If I knew that you'll come to Wuxian's rescue I wouldn't have told Yang Zi about Wuxian's whereabouts. But now that you have came let me tell you something".

Wangji said , "I have no time to listen to your nonsense".

Saying this Wangji was about to leave but Yilling laozho again stopped him.

Yilling laozho said, "Listen to me for once . You'll be benefited if you listen to me".

Wangji sternly said while sighing deeply , "Fine. Tell me Yilling laozho".

Yilling laozho smiled behind that black mask which was covering his half face .

Yilling laozho said , "Let Wuxian stay with Yang Zi for few days. He'll himself leave Yang Zi".

Wangji said while squinting his eyes , "Why should I even listen to you?"

Yilling laozho said while sighing , "It's your choice then but trust me...it will be useful. Yang Zi is obsessive type person and no one will want to live with an obsessive person".

Yilling laozho then disappeared from there leaving Wangji in thoughts.

Wangji thought , "Should I really listen to this Yilling laozho? I think I shouldn't. Wei ying must go with me. I can't let him stay here".

Wangji then disappeared from there .

----------

In Yang Mansion:

Yang Zi, Yang Zu , Yang Xiao Lin and Wei ying were sitting in the hall.

Wei ying have already told Yang Zi about Wangji and also what happened to him there uptill now . Yang Zi was more than angry . She really wanted to teach that demon king a lesson. How dare he lay his hand on Yang Zi's property.

Yang Zu and and Yang Xiao Lin only knows that the demon king kidnapped Wei ying , not the other details .

Yang Zu said , "a-Zi ! Will you still accept Wuxian as your partner? I mean...the demon king kidnapped him and we all know about his nature . What if he have....done something bad to Wuxian? What if Wuxian is not pu...".

"Brother please! Don't say more. Wei ying is pure. And no matter what have happened to him...still I'll accept him. I love him..Im obsessed with him and I want him in my life at any cost" , Yang Zi said interrupting her brother .

Pure determination could be seen in her eyes. Yang Zu went quiet after hearing all this . He knows that Yang Zi will do as she wants no matter what.

Wei ying was happy that his Yang Zi jie still loves him this much and will accept him.