Part 3:

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wei ying was looking at Wangji who looked so scary in his devil form.

Wangji smirked seeing the fear on wei Ying's face.

Wei ying said stuttering , "Wh...why you...brou..brought me he..here? Please...let me..g...go. I'm saying so..sorry if.. I have offended...you...sorry".

Wangji smirked . He started coming near wei ying due to which wei ying got much scared. He started backing off on the bed .

Wei ying said while gesturing wangji to not come over by his finger , "Do..don't...come.. near..me".

Wangji started climbing on the bed with the help of his knees and hands (like a lion) . His expressions were dark and scary .

Wei ying stopped backing off as his back hit the bed's headboard. Wei Ying's heart was beating so fast . His eyes became teary . He was praying for his safety .

Wangji pulled wei ying towards himself by his leg and then came on top of him.

Wei ying said while struggling to get free from Wangji's grip (with teary eyes) , "Please let me go...I'm scared".

Wangji said in a dark voice while pinning Wei ying's hands above his head with his one hand , "Never ! I will never let you go. You are mine and you have to stay with me forever".

Wei ying mustered up his courage and said loudly , "I won't . You are a monster . I hate you".

Hearing this wangji got angry . He grabbed wei ying's chin tightly and started pressing it.

Wei ying said in a painful voice while crying , "ahh...hurts! Let me go , you monster!".

Wangji darkly said, "Call me monster one more time and you'll regret it".

Wei ying shouted , "Monster ! I hate you".

Wangji's patience level broke . His eyes turned red. He was more than angry now. Black smoke was surrounding him. His nails grew longer which were hurting wei ying's wrists (Since wangji was holding his wrists). He looked scary as hell.

Wei ying got much scared seeing Wangji like that . He started shivering with fear .

⚠️ Slight mature content ahead. Read at your own risk:

Wangji said , "You made Me really angry baby boy . I thought I'll be gentle with you but looks like you don't want me to be gentle with you. Now you'll see what this devil king can do to you".

Saying this Wangji ripped wei ying's shirt in one go. Wei ying shouted as he felt pain by wangji's long nails which scratched his body as wangji was ripping the shirt.

Wangji attacked on wei ying's upper body and started biting him with his sharp teeth. Wei ying was crying and was trying to get free from Wangji's grip but couldn't .

Wei ying said while crying loudly , "I'm sorry..ahh...please stop...ahh...sorry...I won't..ahh..be... disrespectful again..ahh...forgive me...ahh".

Wangji was ignoring Wei ying's crying and pleading. He wanted to punish wei ying so that in future he thinks hundred times before using his tongue and calling wangji a monster .

Wei ying said while crying , "Yang Zi jie! Save me...I don't want to stay here".

Wangji got more angry hearing someone else's name from Wei ying's mouth . He bit on wei ying's nipple due to which a painful voice escaped wei ying's mouth.