Part 17

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

Long chapter !!
                          Happy reading ☺️

__________________________________

Liying came to Nie territory with her family . She told Meng Yao that 'She wants to stay at her parents place for a day or two'. Meng Yao gave her permission. The Meng family neither had any objection. The Meng family left for Meng territory.

----------

Dilruba was in her room. She was waiting for Liying . After sometime , the room door opened revealing Liying .

Dilruba angrily said , "Liying ! What are you doing? Why are you acting so strange all of a sudden? What's the motive behind all this? Im your mother...I know that you can't turn good in such a short time. Tell me what are you planning".

Liying said with a smirk , "My dear mom ! You know me really well. Actually...I'm the same Liying as before. I'm just acting in front of others. And about why I am doing it...I have a reason for it".

Dilruba asked squinting her eyes , "tell me about it?"

Liying said , "Mom ! I'm obviously doing it for taking revenge on Wangji . How dare he marry me off to that lowly demon Meng Yao! I was born to be his queen , the queen of his pack but HE ! He chose that lowly human over me and he's happy with him. How can I see all this quietly? Of course I should think of a plan to take revenge. And acting good in front of others is part of my plan".

Dilruba said with a proud smile while keeping her hands on Liying's shoulders , "That's like My daughter ! You should not forget what they did to you".

Liying said with a smirk , "Right mom! Now listen to my plan".

Liying then told her plan to Dilruba. Dilruba agreed. Liying smirked evily .

Liying said , "Any ways we'll need a third person for this plan too".

Dilruba asked raising her brow , "Third person? Who?"

Liying said with a side smile , "Wei Wuxian's lover".

Dilruba asked with shocking eyes , "Really ? Wei Wuxian has a lover?"

Liying said , "Yes. I got information about her. She's alpha human from Yang sect. I also know that she's an obsessive psycho person . She can do anything to get Wuxian . And I got to know that she's planning for taking Wuxian away from Wangji".

Dilruba asked with raised brow , "So? How will she help us in your plan?"

Liying said with an evil smile , "We'll help her in taking Wuxian away from here. And once Wuxian is gone...I'll start my plan of making place in Wangji's heart and become his Queen".

Dilruba said with a smirk , "Bravo ! You are indeed my daughter. I'm glad you aren't like your father. I'm proud of you".

Liying smiled proudly while saying , "Now we just want to meet that alpha human Yang Zi and include her in our plan".

Dilruba said , "great. But...tell Me...how you got all this information about that human alpha?"

Liying said , "I took help of someone. I sent him for investigation. I wanted to find something about Wuxian with which I can end his chapter from Wangji's life".

Dilruba said , "Good . We'll go to meet Yang Zi later when your father goes out for work".

Liying nodded . Then they started planning .