Part 6 :

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wei ying was sitting on the bed . He was getting bored. He went near the huge window . He sided the curtains and started looking outside.

Outside everything looked so scary. Wei ying wished he could go back to his place (human world) and stay there forever to see and feel the beauty of nature .

Wei ying sighed thinking , "I don't know for how long I'll stay here. I just wish someone gets me out of here".

----------

Wangji got up from his throne. He was done with the meeting with other territory heads. He came out of the meeting hall.

Wangji glanced at his room window where he saw Wei ying staring in one direction.

Wangji thought something and then started going towards his room.

----------

Wangji opened his room door and called Wei ying.

Wei ying flinched by the sudden voice as he was lost in his thoughts and suddenly someone called him.

Wangji stood behind Wei ying and was about to hug him but Wei ying sided from there so that Wangji couldn't hug him.

Wangji got angry. He pulled Wei ying towards himself by his waist and forcefully hugged him.

Wei ying said while trying to remove wangji's hands from his waist , "ouch! Don't hold me that tightly. It hurts".

Wangji calmed himself and then loosened his grip but still he was holding Wei ying securely. Wei ying glared at wangji . Wangji smiled as he found wei ying too cute.

Wangji asked , "Do you want to go outside?"

Wei ying hurriedly said , "yes I feel so bored here".

Wangji said , "Fine. Come with me. I'll show you our palace".

Wei ying said, "your palace not our".

Wangji smiled saying , "Our because you are you going to be my Queen...soon".

Wei ying said sternly , "I won't marry you at all. And you can't force me because I love someone else and I want to marry her only , understand?"

Wangji's grip tightened on Wei ying's waist hearing this.

Wangji angrily said , "You love someone else! Is it that female alpha who proposed to you that day?"

Wei ying said , "yes that is the alpha I love. I love Yang Zi. Get that in your mind and let me go. I don't want to live with you".

Wangji's eyes turned dark . He was really angry now. He tried to control his anger but Whatever wei ying said acted like fuel to the fire. Now Wei ying Is done for.

Wangji picked up wei ying from his waist and then took him near the bed .

Wangji angrily pushed Wei ying on the bed and then came on top of him while saying , "Say one more time you love someone else and you'll regret".

Wei ying got scared . As wangji looked so scary at this time . He was half human and half demon now . Those huge fangs , those fully black eyes and those black horns , scared wei ying.

Wangji angrily asked while pinning Wei ying's both hands with his hand , "Tell me...why you love that alpha this much huh?"

Wei ying said mustering up his courage while trying to get free from Wangji's grip , "Because she's kind and caring. Also she's my protector. She was the one who saved my life when a demon was about to kill me. She was the one who gave me , an orphan , home and a family. She is like a family for me. She cares for me and loves me too. How can I not return some love to her? I'm not heatless. I just...want to see her happy . If she's happy with me by her side , then I'd not think twice to be with her".