Part 2:

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wei ying got scared to see Wangji appearing out of nowhere in his room.

Wei ying asked while stuttering, "y...you! who are you? And...ho... how you...came here?"

Wangji smirked saying , "I teleported here and.....want to know who I am?"

Wei ying nodded . He was scared . He wanted to shout but he didn't dared to do so as wangji was forbidding him by gesturing him to keep quiet.

Wangji said with an evil grin while coming toward Wei ying slowly slowly ,"I am the devil King lan Wangji! Your soon to be devil husband , my beautiful and innocent Angel".

By now Wangji was standing close to Wei ying. Wei ying tried to run but Wangji caught him by his waist and pulled him towards himself due to which Wei ying hit Wangji's hard chest.

Wei ying started struggling to get free from Wangji's grip but couldn't as Wangji's grip was too tight and it was getting tighter as wei ying was struggling to get free.

Wei ying said , "Let me go...leave me".

Wangji said while smelling Wei ying's sweet pheromones, "Ahh...My beautiful angel ! You smell so good. I want to smell this sweet sent of yours everytime . I want you close to myself...more close than we are (close) at this time".

Wei ying got angry he got tired struggling . He glared at Wangji and then slapped him which shocked Wangji . Wangji wasn't affected by that slap at all . But he did got angry. He gave a dangerous look to Wei ying which sent shivers was down Wei ying's spine .

Wangji said in an dangerously low voice while tightening his grip on Wei ying's waist , "You slapped me? You dared to do that?"

A Painful voice escaped wei ying's mouth . Tears started falling from his eyes.

Wei ying thought , "I can't be weak. I must fight with this devil. He can't control me like this".

Wei ying mustard up his courage and then said , "yes I slapped you and you deserve it . You are bad. Devils are bad and you are the worst. You hurted me . Get your filty hands away from me. Let me go".

Saying this wei ying with all his strength pushed Wangji away from himself.

Wangji was standing there staring at wei ying with amazement and shock . He never thought that this innocent looking Omega will dare to say all this to the devil king.

This Omega!....looks like he doesn't know that what punishment he can get by using insulting words for him . This Omega indeed need punishment.

Suddenly Wangji pushed Wei ying on the bed and came on top of him . Wangji pinned Wei ying's both hands above his head as Wei ying was trying to push Wangji away from him.

Wangji said in a dark voice , "My beautiful angel ! looks like I have to shut your sweet mouth because I don't want to hear any bad words from it for myself. I want to hear good words and praise for myself from it and I know that you are not gonna say all that so I am going to punish you".

Saying this Wangji attacked on wei ying's lips and started kissing him roughly.

Wei ying was too shocked to react. He started struggling to get free after he felt pain (on his lips) As Wangji was literally eating his lips .

Wei ying was having difficulty in breathing. He was trying to move his head here and there to stop the kiss but couldn't.

At last when Wangji felt that Wei ying will faint , he left his (Wei ying's) lips.