if anyone can it's us

The princess rolls her eyes, averting her face to hide the forming blush. "You wish" the princess scoffs.

Bubblegum's pov

I can't help but want to stay up all night causing mischief like we used to do when we were teens but that is childish now "we better get some sleep" the vampire rolls her eyes and jumps up on the bed " the night is still so young" she pouts like a child. I cant help but hide a chuckle "And what else would we be doing?" I ask curiously.
T

he vampire queen smirks before shaking her head "now when did we become boring?"

Marcy's pov

I can't believe the princess is actually able to sleep, my mind keeps racing with thoughts of peppermint buttler.... And the princess.
"

Lets get our mind off the mission for the night be like old times" i ask hopefully. The princess smirks

Bubblegum's pov

"Kiss marry dash fin, flame princess, or lsp" the vampire rolls her eyes "easy kiss lsp, marry flame, dash fin" i roll my eyes at the thought of marcy kissing flame princess i can't help it. "Kiss marry dash me, the ice king, jake" i roll my eyes of course she would want to know where she falls on the list. "Kiss jake marry you dash the ice king easy" i cant help but notice a slight blush i can't help but chuckle " only because the thought of marrying a man physically hurts me" i make sure to clarify. The vampire rolls her eyes "sure princess" after some more rounds and a go at prank calls we decide to finally call it a night. Im the first to tuck on the right side of the bed, my ussual spot, as marcy lays on the left. Naturally i turn toward the bed, startled as i notice marceline so close facing me back. "Do you think we can solve this case?" I ask in a somberly " if anyone can its us"