trouble in the kingdom.

Marcy's pov

It has been a week after the ball, I had not seen Bubblegum since the ball. Thoughts continue to run through my head. * did I mess up? Did I try to kiss her, or did she try to kiss me?* I cant stip thinking that I messed up. As if summoning the devil himself, I hear a knock at the door. After fixing my hair, checking my teeth, and gicing my clothes, I open the door to a very sad looking princess. " whats wrong princess?" I ask worried. " iits peppermint butler.. He fell and cracked" the princess says trying to keep in her tears. We rush to the hospital where we are stopped in the waiting room. They say we can't go in right now because they are performing "surgery". Me and bubblegum sit and wait for any word. I try to comfort her by putting my arm around her shoulders, I think its working. After about 45 minutes, the doctors come out. Bubblegum is asleep on my shoulder, the doctor tells me that peppermint butler is going to be fine, but they don't think he fell down the stairs.. They think that someone pushed him because of the force applied in order to cause so much damage. After a little bit of conversation, the doctor left the room so I could wake up PB. After I told her everything, she begain to through up conspiracys about who could have pushed peppermint. We decide that I would go over to PB's house tomorrow night to try and figure out this possible mysterious figure.