spin the bottle!

Bubblegum smiles as the two are greeted by lumpy space princess and flame princess " oh my glob, its been too long" the girls say in unison as they hug eachother. " its girlz night ladies" lumpy space princess says with her usual sass. Marceline cuts in " I do have to admit though there is one guy crashing the party" Marceline claimed. The girls exchange confused looks before the vampires queen grabs out a bottle " Mr. Jim Beam!" Marceline exclaimes. The girls cheer as they also grab out two bottles of strawberry wine ( Bubblegums weakness) and two packs of beers.
A pack of beer, a bottle of strawberry wine, and half a bottle of Jim beam later, Lumpy space princess and flame princess are talking about boys and Marceline and Bubblegum are pretending to be interested in the conversation. " sooo.. Spill girl, any cute boy drama?" Flame princess asks the pair" bubblegum just blushes and Marceline tries to suppress a laugh. " not in particular" Marcy replies with a chuckle. Bubblegum remains quiet. " lumpy space princess jolts up with an idea. " why dont we call the boys over and play some spin the bottle!" She exclaimes. "Why do we need boys to play?" Asks Marceline with a smirk. " because silly, everyone knows why boys and girls play spin the bottle" flame princess says with a wink. The girls burst out giggling as they invite the boys over and tell them to bring more beer.
By the time fine and jake ( human) get to Marceline's house, the girls had finished off the jim bean and the other pack of beer but there was still a full bottle of wine. The boys bought over three 12 packs of beer and a bottle of vodka.

Marcy's pov

As the boys came in with a crap ton of beer and a bottle of vodka, I knew we where all gonna have hangovers and me and the girls where already tipsy. We all cheered as the boys walked in and tossed everyone a beer. We then got in a circle to start our game. Finn had been eyeing Bonnie since they got here, flame princess was looking at Finn, Lumpy space princess was looking at Jake and Jake was looking at.. Me?? I suppress another laugh ' ok buddy' I think to myself. The game begins we grab a empty wine bottle and flame princess spins first I chuckle a little seeing that there was four girls and two guys. The bottle lands on Jake! Glob you should have seen the blushes between them before they finally leaned over and gave eachother a peck on the lips. I never understood why people blush so much while playing this. It was Finn's spin and of course he landed on me. Everyone oood and awwwed i leaned over and gave him a quick peck before lumpy spun the bottle. She landed on flame princess. 'Now things are getting interesting' I thought with a smirk. The two blushed real quick but then leaned in to kiss. I laughed a little because they kissed eachother longer than they kissed the guys. We decided we would do one more spin and then shotgun some beer and cause trouble. It was my turn. I spun the bottle waiting for it to land on Jake or Finn. To my surprise, it landed on PB. Of course, out of all the people, why did it have to be Bonnie?? She had yet to kiss anyone and she sat out her turn. I found myself blushing for the first time since the game started. She was sitting next to me so I turned around. I wanted to make it a little bit more romantic (im just gonna blame it on tge fact that im drunk) I put my hand under her chin and leaned in slowly. After a few seconds, our lips touch. To my surprise, Bonnie kissed me back. The kiss lasted atleast 5 seconds before we backed away still blushing. Everyone cat-called and whistled while me and PB turned away from eachother " ok, lets start chugging" u say throwing my hands in the air. Everyone went outside and started a little fire as we each grabbed a beer for the chug-off. We all stood around the fire and started counting. 1..2..3 we popped open the beers and started chugging. I thought I was doing pretty well, I was already half done with my beer when I heard a pretty little voice yell "done" we all lookiled up in surprise to see that it was PB who won. After a lot of surprised glances, we started chanting her name and praising her. After a minute or two pf praise, we all sat around the fire and joked. " im gonna get a beer, any takers?" I ask while getting up. " I'll go with you" PB says walking over to me. As we walk inside, it was clear that PB was wasted. "Maybe you should lay it down, you can take my bed" I tell her with a hand on her shoulder. Instead, she walks over to the couch and lays down. I go and get her a blanket and throw it over her but just as soon as I turn to go outside, I feel a hand grab my arm. I turn around to see that PB grabbed my arm " Can you lay with me? Just like old times" she says. After a moment of hesitation, I lay down beside her and close my eyes. 'Except, this was not like old times, it was different somehow' I find myself thinking as I drift off to sleep.

Wow, that was a long chapter😅 I hope y'all are still enjoying the story!