The Ball

It is the day of the bubble gum ball residents of the bubble gum kingdom prepare and chatter excitedly. The bubble gum ball has always been a annual favorite, with the dancing and the music and all that other good stuff. But lets take a look at some of the main characters shall we?

Marcy's pov

The vampire queen dances around her room in the black dress that she chose for the ball. Marcy had never gone to the bubble gum ball before. "Not her scene" she always said. But this year, it felt different somehow she just couldnt place why.

Her dress looks something like that😍

Flame princess pov.

Flame princess lay looking up at the ceiling in her red dress that she chose. She could not help being nervous about the ball. Last year she went with some rando guy she had just met. ( he got drunk and dipped) she never really seen him after that...

 ( he got drunk and dipped) she never really seen him after that

Flame dress

Bubblegum's pov

The princess looks out her window with a sigh. The Ball starts in two hours and she still had to finish a few decorations. She walks down stairs to see what all needs to be done. Everything is in pretty good order, they just needed to hang the wall and ceiling decor. It takes about an hour but they finally get done with all the decorations. The princess steps back and admires their work. Satisfied, she goes to get ready.

 Satisfied, she goes to get ready