Girls night!

It had been a day since leaving the dungeon. Bubblegum had been laying in bed since then (a order from the Vampire queen herself) and just to make sure her orders where followed, Marceline had also been in the room to keep an eye on the princess. (Mainly to make sure she didn't try to sneak off and do some work) the Princess had barely woken up about gice minuets ago but Marceline was not paying attention, instead she was singing a sing quietly out loud " if your gonna break my heart.. Just break it" she sang but was surprised when the solo became a duo " and if your gonna take your shot then take it" she turned around surprised as Bubblegum sang. Marceline never realized that rhe princess could sing. She blushed a little bit before getting up and walking to the bed. " Hey sleepy head, you finally awake?" She chuckled. Bubblegum nodds tiredly before jolting up " your face!" Bubblegum says grabbing the Vampire's face to examine " Glob, I didnt know I was that ugly" Marceline chuckles. Princess bubblegum frowns " we need to get these cuts looked at, thay look deep" Bubblegum continues. " we can later, we have somewhere to be in 30 minutes, so look nice princess" Marceline says with a smirk.

Bubblegum's pov

As I get ready for glob knows what, I hear Marcy singing in the other room again. Wow she has a amazing voice. I think to myself and smile. she said to look nice so I throw on a black dress that I have never worn until now and keep my hair down. I put on a little bit of my favorite perfume and decide to go without makeup because it is too time consuming. As I walk out of the restroom, I cant help but notice that Marcy is smiling and I cant help but to blush.

The gilrs leave the castle quietly not to alarm the guards because honestly, nobody wants to deal with that. On their way to their destination, the girls joke around about any and everything. Just like old times They think. Suddenly Marceline stops princess bubblegum. " stay still, im going to surprise you" says the vampire Marceline walks behind the princess and covers her eyes with her hands. For some reason, the princess felt herself blush. Marceline tries her best to guide the princess with only a few minor errors until they arive at there destination. Marceline opens the door and leeds the princess inside. She releases her hands as two girls yell "surprise!"