I'm afraid

Marceline's pov

We stood in the restroom stall for a couple of minutes before I finally replied " yeah, I remember" and left the restroom. I went back to the table with Finn. He gave me a concerned look but I just brushed him off. A few moments later, Bonnie came back and sat down. Her eyes puffy like she had been crying. The rest of the time at the coffee shop qas quiet except for Finn trying to make jokes. When we where leaving, I gave Finn a hug goodbye. After Finn left, it was just me and Bonnie. We stood there for a second and for some reason, she just hugged me?! Out of nowhere. I didnt want to be rude so I hugged her back. The hug lasted for a good 30 seconds before she just left. 'Well, that was weird' I thought to myself on the walk back home.

Bubblegum's pov

'I don't know why but I just hugged her.' I thought on my walk home trying to fight back tears. There was so many things I wanted to tell her but im scared and I don't know how. She hates me again. I just know it. I run up to my bedroom to try and gather my thoughts away from the guards. No matter how hard I tried, I could not get her out of my head. I keep thinking about her flirting with my amd saving my life and... The party... That glob darn party. I want to tell her everything so bad because I know she would understand, she always does but I'm not sure I fully understand. Im so mad at myself. Why did I bring that up? The time I was so cruel for no reason other than the fact that Marcy had trusted me and told me what I have always been afraid to tell anyone? Accualy, I know exactly why I did. Because im so afraid of what others might think so I just dont give them anything to think about. I stand up, walk to my closet, and grab out some dark purple fabric. 'If I'm going to do this, might as well make a statment' I think to myself as I get out a old sowing kit. "Thanks glob I learned how to sow" I think outloud as I get to work.