If we make it out alive

Marceline swims through the paths hoping she chose the right one. She hears a scream. One that soundly like a girl but she knew it was not the Princess. Marceline chuckles as she realizes the scream came from none other than finn the human. After a few seconds of chuckling, Marceline's eyes open in horror. "There in danger" she says out loud as she floats now and speeds past the path to the source of the screams. Of course she finds Finn ( screaming his usual high pitched scream) but she also sees bubblegum. Passed out?! On the giant turtle rock?! For some odd reason, Marceline finds herself increasingly angry at the turtle for hurting her friend. She now knows what to do however. She cant find a rock anywhere though. She looks at Finn and gets an idea. " Finn throw me your shoe" she yells to him. After a quick confused glance, Finn takes his shoe off and tosses it over to Marceline. The shoe lands short ( of course ) she dives towards the shoe and chunks it as hard as she could at the rock creature. She missed the shot because the shoe is too light. " Finn, I need your other shoe" she yells to the boy. He again listens and tosses his other shoe. But this time, Marceline takes of her shoe as well. Its not as heavy as finn's but it will do. She ties the laces together on both of the shoes and aims at the week spot. She throws as hard as she can and this time, she hits dead center. The rock creature starts to crumble to the ground. Finn runs his fastest to catch the princess but Marceline is even faster.. Duh. She gets under the crumbling rock just it time to catch the princess. Rocks fall all around her scraping up the vampires face but Marceline has the princes hidden under her flannel shirt as she leans over her. The rocks stop falling in the matter of seconds but the vampire does not stand up. She stay leaned over the princess holding her tight as Finn rushes over. " what happened?!" Marceline asks a little more mad than sge meant. " we.. We got seperated from you so we climed up the creature because we thought it was a rock. And.. And then it started to move, knocking me off, and PB fell over and hit her head" Finn continued but was cut off when Princess Bubblegum fluttered her eyes open and smiled. " Hey Marcy-" she started but was cut off when the Vampire hugged her. "If we make it out alive, we are deffenetly having a girls night" Marceline says muffled because she is still hugging the princess. The princess smiles remembering when they used to have girls nights.