lost and confused

The girls met by the Castle gates and much to Marceline's surprise, Bubblegum was waiting three minutes early. The two waved awkwardly before Marceline sighs and runs towards the princess. The two hug for a good 30 minutes before letting go. After a moment of silence, the two continue to the location Finn set to meet. Marceline notices Finn right away because of his hat but it rakes PB a second.
Bubblegum runs to Finn and they hug for about 5 seconds, Marceline notices. But the vampire cant help but notice a little blush on the boys face. " ok, look at this! Finn claims excitedly while he opens a secret passage in the ground that the girls had not noticed. The to gasp seeimg the long spiral stairs leading downward. Bubblegum gulps " I'm not sure this is a good idea guys" she claims. Marceline takes this moment to tease her a bit. " aw, when did princess become a scaredy cat?" She asks with a sly smirk. Bubblegum gives a look of determination beefore replying. " just looking out for you hun." She says with an equally sly smile. Marceline smirks " I will lead the way than" the vampire says as she starts down the stairs.

The three continue down the stairs, Marceline in front, Bubblegum in middle, and Finn in the back. So far they have not encountered anything but they where almost down the stairs. As the group descendes the last steps, they hear a inhuman-like noise. Bubblegum and Finn look at eachother terrified as Marceline looks at the two tunnels ahead of them. "Alright boy, your mission, your call" Marceline says to Finn with a challenging smirk. "U umm.. I think we should go that way." The boy says pointing to the right. The girls shrug and head off towards the right tunnel. After walking in silence for about a minute, they run into a wall. " oh great, a dead end!" Finn exclaims disappointed. As the three turn to walk back the other way, the ground starts to shake causing them to fall to their knees. The shaking stops momentarily as they struggle to stand once again. It did not stop long however, as soon as they stood back up, the ground caves in causing the group to fall. Marceline could hear the screams of Finn and Bubblegum and she was trying to fight back screams herself. Right as she was going to give in to the fear, she feels herself being engulfed in a cool liquid. Water? Yes! She realizes, she is in water. She struggles to swim to the surface so she can call to her friends. "Princess?! Finn?!" She calls but gets no answer. She notices that there are multiple river flows. 'They must have been taken to a different flow' she realizes as she climbs what seems to be a giant rock in the middle of the paths. "Princess!? Finn?!" She calls again. Still no reply. She falls to her knees fighting back tears as she thinks the worst. But she has no time to cry. The rock underneath her starts to rise causing the queen to almost fall off but she grabs on tight to a rock sticking out before she can fall. The giant creature starts swinging its body around trying to detach Marceline from them. The vampire finally gets a glimps of what the mysterious creature as as it snaps its mouth. A GIANT ROCK-TURTLE!? Yes! Thats what it is. Marceline has only ever heard legends but she has never accualy seen the creature for herself. She realizes quickly that she need to get rid of this thing if she wants to look for her friends but she doesn't know how. She desperately looks around to see if she can find any loose rocks but just as she spots one by the creatures mouth, she is slung off the turtle falling twenty feet towards the ground. Just as she is about to hit the water, she floats just 2 inches above. With a relieved sigh, she grabs the biggest rock she can find and with her Vampire strength, the queen throws the rock hard towards the creatures mouth where the loose rocks were. After a loud crashing noise, the creature starts to crumble down just as quickly as it had risen. After a minute to catch her breath, the Vampire sets off to find her friends that she now realizes might be in danger.