Chpt 16. Eclipse

Out far in Salem's castle. The witch herself was thinking about her new project, or her past project. 

"Mistress, with his help we can easily wipe them all out." Cinder suggested.

Salem: "I'm aware of his capabilities, but... unaware of his mind." She stated as she stood up and walked to the window. "After all of these years, I've finally found him. He grew into what hoped to be... a weapon, my weapon." She smiled then it quickly dropped. "But his mind isn't in the proper state, it's very resistant but thanks to project Mahoraga, it's able to restrain him. Only for a while, it's something in the boy's mind thats keeping him at bay, or rather than his soul."

Cinder: "I think I know what it is." She said as the witch turned towards her. "It's the people he was with in Beacon, mostly just Yang."

Salem: "Love... is a weakness. Where is this Yang?"

Cinder: "I don't know, but I have feeling she's with Ruby and the others."

Salem: "Hmm... he'll assist you in obtaining the relic, but if something goes wrong. You will die by his hands or I suggest you don't come back at all." She then used her magic to summon the wheel Cinder used when beacon fell. "If he starts to slip, Mahoraga will adapt and intervene his thoughts." She then made the wheel go above Cinder's head.

With Yang, she wore Roykus robe to hide her stomach, but it showed a small bump. She made it to Raven's tribe, also finding Weiss being held captive. They were talking in her tent, abut how they shouldn't trust Qrow because he follows Ozpin, and many things they don't know about.

"You'll be just as blind as Qrow." Raven said as Yang broke the table out of anger.

She stood there not knowing her stomach was out, Raven and Weiss immediately seen it as their eyes widened.

Raven: "Yang... you didn't... with Royku?" She asked as the daughter folded her arms.

Yang: "Don't like it when secrets are kept from you huh?" She said as Raven approached and put her hands and on her shoulders.

"How long has it been? You look like you're ready to pop." She asked with genuine worry in her eyes.

Yang: "It's only been 4 months and a half." She stated.

Raven: "I know it's not possible with anyone else but... Royku can heal wounds in almost an instant. There's no telling what a baby development can do if that trait passes on."

Yang: "That's ridiculous. You're saying that it would be quicker for the baby to be born?"

Raven: "I don't know for sure, but it looks like it. It's dangerous for the both of you to be trying to save the world in this condition. You need to go back hom-."

"No!" She interrupted. "I can take care of myself. I'm not weak. Royku wasn't weak and neither will I be because of my condition!"

Weiss: "Yang, if what she's saying is true. You don't want to be giving birth mid fight." She sincerely stated.

Yang: "I can do this- Ah!" She felt the baby move in her stomach. "See even Sukuna agrees with me." She then felt a liquid rushing down her. "W-what's happening?" She nervously asked as everyone's eyes were wide.

"April grab some pillows!" Raven demand as she followed. "Yang just lay down and breathe." She guided her to lay down, resting her head on pillows.

Yang: "W-what's goin on?!" Weiss rushed to her side.

Weiss: "Yang relax, everything's fine." She calmly said then she looked at Raven "is it?"

Raven: "I need you two to relax and breathe. Yang I was right, you're about to give birth."