Chpt 18. Come Back!

Everyone was fighting for their lives against the beast, Royku. While Yang was crying and Raven was trying to get her up, she was hopeless at this point. Seeing the love of her life fighting her friends, sister, and uncle. She wants to protect them, but she also wants him.

"Yang, Yang!" Raven smacked her out of thought. "Why are you crying?" She softly asked.

Yang: "I-I'm scared. I don't want to lose him again, but I don't want to lose my friends." She said while wiping her tears.

Raven: "Look at him. What do you notice about him?" She asked as the daughter looked at how he's fighting. "I trained him after all, so I should know he's holding back. The cuts are barely doing damage to their auras and his hits would've been knocking them around."

"What's your point?" She wiped her tears.

Raven: "My point is the Royku that we care about is still in there. Fighting. So me and you need to go and bring him back. Together. For Sukuna." She gave a reassuring smile to her daughter, also giving her, her robotic arm.

"Yeah. For Sukuna!" They both stood up.

Royku grabbed Ren and Jaune by their necks, Weiss tried pierce him with her sword but he grabbed both of her arms with one hand. Nora jumped up and tried to smash head with her hammer, but he grabbed it.

Weiss: "Why does he have four arms?!" She said as he smirked.

Ruby tried to save them but he smacked all 5 of them into each other.

"Domain-!" Raven stopped him by punching his face.

Royku was about to use distmantle on her but Yang punched his mouth stomach. Blake and Qrow slashed his back giving Yang the chance to give him a crazy upper cut. Raven made an ice sword to slash across his chest. Their work had much effort into it, but it just put a grinn on Royku's face. He grabbed Blake and Qrow's face as he threw them into Yang and Raven.

Yang: "He's enjoying this."

"Good. That's what he loves. That's whats Royku loves!" Raven said as her and Qrow charged at him, while got an idea.

Raven and Qrow was slashing at him as he dodged them both and punched him in the stomach at the same time. He used cleave on Qrow and slammed him into Raven.

Blake used her rope from her weapon to swing Yang onto him. She wrapped her arms around him, but he didn't resist.

"I know you can hear me. Just please stop this, you're not like this. You wouldn't hurt me." She spoke to him and then looked into his eyes.

He grinned and said "Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine"

"No!" Raven shouted in defeat.

Everyone else was shocked, they didn't know what they got themselves into. The domain looked bigger than the building they were in, but it's just the perspective of being trapped inside.