A/n: New book finally out!

Great news everyone, the first chapter of the Ana AU is finally out! The book is called "Anabeth: In The Empire's Shadow" and you can find it on my profile now.

I have been working hard the last few weeks coming up with some ideas for the plot, and I think I have come up with some very interesting points to include. I hope you will all enjoy the AU as much aus you have this trilogy.

And with that being said, this now finally marks this chapter as the last one of this book and therefore the trilogy. I hope all of you enjoyed reading about Ana's story the last few years as much as I did writing it.

For now, Ana's story will continue in an alternative universe over in the new book. I'm not planning on continuing her story in this universe, but never say never I guess. If for some reason a few years down the line you see the notification that this book as gotten a new chapter uploaded, then you can be sure I wrote a fourth book. But if that isn't the case, then I still hope you can find joy in the other work I will be doing and will continue to join me an my journey as a writer.

Thank you for all of your support on this trilogy, I could not have done this without each and every one of you.
-Pixi