𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"You didn't tell me everything about your conversation with my dad

"You didn't tell me everything about your conversation with my dad." Towani accused through my headphones, his voice drowned out by the air blowing through his windows as he drove.

He was doing that sexy thing men do where they lean back in their seat as they drive, one hand on the steering wheel. I tried to control the smile on my face even though I knew his eyes were on the road and he wouldn't really be able to look at his screen. Why he was even video-calling me while he drove was something I decided I wouldn't even ask about, especially since my view of him in his car with another one of those sexy t-shirts on was so enticing.

"I wasn't sure if I could tell you that part, Towa." I responded to his earlier statement. "Your dad said he'd talk to you about it, so I was waiting for feedback."

"Did he get back to you, then?"

"Nope. Still waiting."

"I see." Towani said, adjusting the dark shades he had on.

"So...?"

"So, what?" he asked, quickly glancing at his screen.

"So, will I be joining you on tour or not?" I asked, trying to hide the nerves I felt as I waited for his answer.

"I don't know," Towani teased, "maybe if you drop by the studios today, Note(d) could give you an answer."

"Why are you doing this to me, Towa? I thought you were my friend." I whined, not caring how silly I sounded.

"Okay, don't cry." he laughed. "Why do you think there's even a possibility of me saying no to you joining me on tour? Of course I said yes."

I squealed and kicked my feet in the air, my sudden movements making Sunshine jump off my bed, where he'd been lazing around next to me. "Ndathokoza, Towani! You won't regret this, I promise!"

"I know I won't." he grinned and glanced at me again. "I still want to see you at the studios, though. You're my first official background vocalist. I want us to do some harmonising and a mock rehearsal so I can establish how I'll work with the others once I find them all."

"That's fine by me. I have to go to the studios soon anyway to film content for the homework your dad gave me."

"Perfect. If you finish before I get there, you can wait for me in my studio."

"Cool. Bye, boss!" I said loudly, feeling drunk off the excitement of knowing that Towani was on board with what I'd discussed with his dad.