1-20

Chapter 1 I stocked up before the end of the world in ancient times

Daqian Dynasty.

In July of the 22nd year of Jiazheng.

Beijing.

One mule cart after another filled with goods went in and out of the bamboo forest on the outskirts of the capital for three days.

"Sir, here are the 50,000 shi of brown rice and 50,000 shi of soybeans that you ordered..."

"Sir, here are the cotton cloth, cotton clothes, quilts, shoes, tent, scissors, needlework and thread that you ordered..."

"Sir, here are the grain seeds, vegetable seeds, bean seeds, potato seeds, and fruit saplings you ordered..."

"Sir, here are the silver needles, gauze, gold wound medicine, hemostatic medicine, and various herbal medicines that you ordered..."

"Sir, here are the sugar, salt, spirits, oilcloth, and papyrus you ordered..."

"..."

One after another, merchants happily delivered goods to the big bamboo house in the bamboo forest, and happily left with their banknotes in their pockets.

This scene attracted the attention of many people for three consecutive days.

But no one doubts the motives of the buyers.

The merchants did not realize that the young master they spoke of was actually a twelve-year-old girl disguised as a man.

When the last batch of goods was delivered to the big bamboo house, the little girl's beautiful eyes as deep as the night sky under the silver mask turned slyly.

After cautiously looking around to make sure the merchant had left, he closed the bamboo door with a creak.

Not long after, the sugar, salt and other supplies in the house disappeared out of thin air.

It wasn't that the supplies were missing, but that they were taken into the little girl's internal space.

Yes, space.

No one knew that the bloody totem with the phoenix mark on the little girl's chest actually contained a world within it.

Three days ago, the little girl accidentally slipped and fell down the ladder while climbing to pick up a kite.

She knelt down until his head was broken and bleeding, and the blood infected the phoenix jade pendant worn around his neck.

After waking up, not only did he change his soul, but he also accidentally opened a space.

There is an endless expanse in the space, like a desert that has been kissed by heavenly fire, with the land cracked and no grass growing.

There is also a cave of more than ten square meters.

There is a vast and illusory pool surrounded by mist in the cave.

There is an inexhaustible spring water gushing out in the pool.

In addition, the space has a preservation function.

Time flows ten times faster than outside.

However, the space has two very unsightly disadvantages.

The little girl can only enter the space for half an hour every day. When the time is up, she will be automatically ejected from the space ruthlessly.