201-220

Chapter 201 Alliance?

Qin Su and Qi Lin used light skills and quickly descended to the peaks.

Not long after, the two of them saw the devastated scene on the two peaks, as well as many dead bodies with their faces covered with cloths.

"Young Master Qi! Young Master Qin!"

Guard Lin Shao saw two figures flying down from the snow-capped mountains. He saw clearly that they were Qin Su and Qi Lin, and immediately ran towards them.

"Two brothers?"

When the two village chiefs saw the two of them, they also approached.

Qin Sujun frowned, glanced around at the dead bodies with their faces covered, and asked the three of them: "How many people died in this disaster? How much supplies were lost."

Lin Shao looked solemn and reported truthfully: "More than 10,000 people were killed by the Earth Dragon. They were the defenders and their families camped in the west because the mountain in the west collapsed."

"Hundreds of people died due to the sinking of the mountain, but luckily the food and timber supplies are still there."

Very soon, the village chief waited for Lin Shao to finish, and then sighed: "Our two village straw huts are in the south. Unfortunately, a corner of them collapsed, and more than thirty people died."

"Except for the food and supplies for the seven or eight families, they are still there."

Qin Su heard that there were more than 200,000 people and more than 10,000 people died. He felt regretful and secretly grateful at the same time.

In the past, when people were fleeing from famine, they ate poisonous mushrooms and poisonous watermelons, which caused strong convection in their families. However, many more people died than now.

After experiencing the destruction of the world, more than 10,000 people died, which is really the lowest death rate.

"It's okay." Qin Su nodded, and then told the three of them about letting Su Hua wear a face towel and stocking up on water.

When the guard general and the two village chiefs heard that there might be no water to drink in the next year or two, and the air and water sources would be polluted by acid rain, they thought they had heard wrong.

The guard was dumbfounded: "Young Master Qin, are you saying that there will be no water to drink in the future? How to store water for more than 200,000 people?"

If the water supply is cut off for ten days and a half, each household can still stockpile it.

This amount of water prepared for one or two years is truly unheard of and unseen!

And as he said, how to store this?

The two village chiefs were also stunned, and each said: "Brother, are you saying that there will be rain that can corrode living people, stones, and iron?"

"God, what kind of rain is this? How can it corrode people? Corrode iron? How can people live like this?"

Qin Su was immediately stopped by the three people's questions because he didn't know what to do.

Even a stone house couldn't withstand the acid rain Su Hua talked about, and he had never encountered it before, so he didn't know if there was any way to deal with it.

Furthermore, even his space cannot store enough drinking water for hundreds of thousands of people.

Qin Su was silent for a long time and said: "Everyone should stock up as much as they can now! Find a way to build a big straw shed to cover a snowy area, build ditches, protect the snow from being polluted by dust, and solve the water supply for a few months first."