281-300

Chapter 281 How to survive acid rain?

Su Hua and Qin Su listened silently as Qi Lin introduced the thousands of extra people.

The two of them didn't speak, but they were thinking the same thing.

"Nice to meet you two city lords! I am Ling Qianxue."

"Downwind is like ink."

When Ling Qianxue and Feng Rumo saw that Su Hua and Qin Su didn't respond, they both took a step forward, raised their hands and cupped their fists and leaned forward to bow.

Su Hua and Qin Su looked at the fist-holding ceremony between the two and nodded.

Afterwards, Qin Su stared at Qi Lin with sharp black eyes and asked, "What's wrong with your throat? Why has your voice changed?"

Qi Lin heard this and pulled off his scarf, revealing his bearded face: "When I found the kerosene mine, I didn't pay attention and a terrifying blue-blooded insect burrowed into my arm."

"That's what happened after that, and so did the other adventure teams. Fortunately, Miss Ling came to the rescue, and everyone was able to save their lives."

Hearing this, Qin Su stared at Qi Lin's hand and was silent for a long time, then said: "Some time ago, a horrible and strange disease broke out in the city. People can resurrect and bite people after death, resulting in nearly ten thousand people dying. And this monster bites people. Caused by dead people and dead things outside the city."

"We don't know if you will be infected with the ancient virus outside. For the safety of five million people, you can only live on the East Island first. There are still some houses on the East Island, which are just enough for you."

"As for the 100 people who want to see their families, they must meet at a distance like we do outside the city."

"After three months of observation, if no one has any physical abnormalities, then we can apply for a new identity card and let you enter the city if everything is fine."

"What did you say? Resurrection from the dead? What's going on?" Qi Lin narrowed his eyes and asked with handsome eyebrows: "What's going on over there in the North District?"

One hundred adventurers also looked frightened, with horrified expressions on their faces, and they all said, "What? How can there be a monster? How can a dead person bite someone?"

"Then were my wife and son bitten? Where are they?"

"God, where is my family? Is nothing going to happen?"

Qin Su glanced at the hundred people one by one. After a while, he raised his hand to stop the noise and said in a deep voice: "Don't worry, there are more than 200,000 people in the North District. The families of the one hundred adventurers are also very lucky, and they all escaped the disaster. "

"But! In order to prevent the plague from happening again, the city has established new rules. Everyone entering and exiting the city must have an identity card. In addition, people who leave the city must be separated and isolated before returning to the city."

"For the sake of your own families and the five million people, all of you can only go to the East Island for resettlement first."

Finally, he turned to Qi Lin and said again: "After you get the people settled, Xiaohua and I will go to you and a hundred adventurers to ask about the prospecting. In addition, we also need to ask Miss Ling and Mr. Feng some things. "

Qin Su said these words and asked people to go to Dongdao. To put it bluntly, he was very suspicious and worried about the thousands of people behind Qi Lin in front of him.