21-40

Chapter 21 A vicious family

The prisoners from more than a dozen families had no idea that Hong Qing had already targeted the girls from each family.

And he planned to get all the girls before Emperor Jiazheng's people came.

In the end of the Su family's quarrel, it was Su Yanshan who shyly asked for salt water.

But when Su Yanshan heard that the judge said that if he wanted to ask for fresh salt water, he would ask Su Yan to get it for Hong Qing at night, and he almost fell down in anger.

His face turned green and white like a dye vat, and he said angrily: "No need! Even if my grandson dies, I, Su Yanshan, will not sell my daughter!"

If his grandson dies, he can have another one. If his daughter is raped in front of hundreds of people, will he ever see anyone again?

Hong Qing really gave him a lot of experience, and he finally understood a truth: a tiger is bullied by a dog, and a phoenix without its feathers is not as good as a chicken.

"Whatever you want, I've already passed on what the boss said, it's up to you if you want." Jie Chai sneered.

Sooner or later, dozens of girls will be fucked by them in turn. Su Yanshan is not willing to do it now. Su Yan will definitely be the one who gets fucked the worst.

Su Yanshan sneered in surprise, realizing the bad premonition, but because the anger in his heart was stimulated by his rationality, he did not guess that there was any hidden meaning in it.

Su Yanshan was so angry that he went back to the shade of the tree where Su's family rested.

When Li Waner saw Su Yanshan coming back empty-handed while cursing, her face turned pale, but she still didn't give up and asked, "Dad, what do you mean by the explanation?"

Su Han frowned and said, "Aren't you willing to give it?"

Su Yanshan looked at his daughter-in-law, then at his son, then at his grandson lying on the ground unconscious with a red face, and finally at Su Yan, who was looking ignorant and howling as he tattooed his face.

When the words reached his lips, he swallowed them back and sighed: "You are still young, you can still regenerate in the future."

"What?" Li Waner swayed and fell to the ground.

Turning her head, she suddenly grabbed Feng Rushuang's arm, her eyes were scarlet red, and she cursed with excitement like crazy: "It's all your fault! You evil mother-in-law who killed her grandson!"

"I said I would put a hat on Brother Ming! You killed my son just to fight with my concubine. You are all the murderers of my son!"

Feng Rushuang's arms hurt from being grabbed by Li Waner, but she dared not speak out in anger.

Because she really ignored her grandson's life and took a chance for the sake of face.

But she didn't realize her fault at all. She also felt that her son Su Han was still young, only nineteen years old. One grandson died in infancy, but he could still have as many children as he wanted.

Seeing Feng Rushuang's indifferent expression, Li Waner cried and pushed Feng Rushuang hard: "Give me back my son! Give my son back!"

When Su Han saw his mother being pushed by Li Waner, he became angry and slapped Li Waner hard on the face.

He yelled: "Let go! Why are you crazy! Brother Ming has been cursed to death by you even before he's dead!"

Su Yan also stood and spoke without any pain in her back to protect her mother and said: