221-240

Chapter 221 Not even ashes left

"It's just looking for death!"

Just when Qin Su was about to kill Jian Zheng, a loud shout suddenly came from the yurt.

Afterwards, Qi Lin, who skinned Emperor Jiazheng, came out.

At this time, Qi Lin's eyes were not only as scarlet as blood, but his hands were stained red with blood, and he was also holding a piece of peeling skin in his hand.

He came out because he heard Jian Zheng say the words "The Dog Emperor is resurrected".

If the Dog Emperor were resurrected, it would be an extreme insult to him! It's unfair to his parents!

All his enemies were killed, but Jian Zheng wanted the Dog Emperor to be resurrected, which was clearly against him!

"Go to hell!"

Qi Lin threw away the skin and instantly activated his fire power. In full view of everyone, he set fire to Jian Zheng's family of five.

"Ahhhh..."

Before Jian Zheng's family of five could react, they were instantly swallowed up by the fire, leaving only screams like slaughtered pigs.

Then the sound became smaller and smaller, and soon there were only five piles of ashes left.

Qi Lin stared at the ashes on the snow, his face ferocious, like Shura: "Who dares to say that the Dog Emperor is not dead! Then whoever will die!"

At this time, everyone except Qin Su and Su Hua were so frightened by Qi Lin's fire power that they even forgot to breathe.

Even the Shadow Guard, who was alive but did not dare to escape, could not help but look scared at this moment, his limbs could not help but tremble, and cold sweat broke out on his face and back.

"Monster!" The first person to scream was a eunuch.

But just as his scream rang out, Qin Su waved his hand and split the eunuch in two with a space blade, killing him in the middle.

"Run away!"

The Shadow Guards were frightened, and one of them shouted, and more than ninety people flew up at the same time, fleeing in all directions.

But will Qin Su, Qi Lin, and Su Hua let them escape?

of course not!

"kill!"

When Qin Su's voice sounded, the person had already teleported, the space blade slashed one after another, and the light flashed in the darkness.

Qi Lin doesn't teleport, but he has two scimitars, which can be compared with the Shadow Guard's swordsmanship.

Su Hua was too lazy to move, so she opened her hands and released thunder and lightning. Ten electric arcs, like spiritual snakes with eyes, struck at the ten shadow guards flying in the air.

"Bang bang bang bang bang..." The ten shadow guards were instantly killed, their whole bodies turned black, and they fell to the ground one after another, dying to the point of death.

"Ahhhh! You monster!"

Su Yan, who happened to be near Su Hua, saw arcs of electricity coming out of Su Hua's palms. She screamed in fright, then rolled her eyes and fainted.

When Su Yanshan saw that his daughter had turned into a monster, he was so frightened that he screamed and fainted to death.

"Monster!"