341-348 (End)

Chapter 341 The little girl finally grew up

Qin Su really didn't know how Zhaozhao changed Suhua's clothes.

And it came out of nowhere. It was clear that he had never seen this little beast when he escaped before.

But now is not the time for him to think about this.

All the hundreds of thousands of civilians on the No. 005 aircraft carrier were stunned by the destruction of the world. Moreover, when the bow of the ship fell, the civilians might have been piled on top of each other. If the civilians below were not rescued, they might all be crushed to death by suffocation. .

In addition, what kind of world did everyone travel through?

What about the millions of people who jumped into the sea first? Why didn't I see anyone?

Why is the sea here black again?

Also, where are the ferocious beasts? Why haven't I seen one?

And why is the sky here so gray, and there is even fog everywhere around the sea.

Qin Su couldn't figure out any of this series of questions. He could only save people first, and then slowly explore.

He teleported directly to aircraft carrier No. 005, separated all the unconscious civilians who were piled on top of each other, and then opened the hatch.

Because none of the people on the 006 aircraft carrier were stunned, everyone was awake. After repeatedly confirming safety, they all got up on their own, and then walked out of the compartment with hope.

When the people walked out of the compartment and looked at the endless mist-shrouded Black Sea in front of them, they all cried with joy.

The woman cried and laughed: "Wow... we have finally arrived in the new world, and finally found a new home!"

The man asked uncertainly: "After two years of escaping, there is no need to escape again, right? There won't be any more world-destroying natural disasters here, right?"

It is true that the previous annihilation of the world, the collapse of the sky, and the great destruction of the world were too scary, causing the common people to be disappointed one by one.

The people are really tired of running away. They don't want to experience any more dangers. At the moment, they only have one hope in their hearts, which is to find a place to settle down.

From now on, I will rebuild my home quietly and live well for the rest of my life.

After Qin Su separated the people stacked up on the No. 005 aircraft carrier, he saw that all the people on the No. 006 were crying with joy. He did not speak out his thoughts at this time, let alone pour cold water on everyone.

In fact, not only the people were tired of running away, but he was tired too.

He also wanted to find a place to settle down, and for the rest of his life he just wanted to live peacefully, farming and weaving with Su Hua.

Su Hua slept for ten hours before she woke up.

She would be in a coma, firstly because she had been highly nervous while flying the aircraft carrier and had too much cold sweat.

In addition, there is another reason...

"Xiaohua, are you awake?"

Qin Su, who was sitting on the edge of the bed and keeping watch, saw Suhua's long eyelashes fluttering. He felt happy and stretched out his hand to help her up, but realized something was wrong and quickly took his hand back.