41-60

Chapter 41 Super Blood Moon

Mianzhou gallops southward.

One after another people fleeing the famine are gathering from all directions. Looking around, they are all full of people.

The people all made an appointment, walked up the Chi Road, and then migrated in one direction to escape the famine.

As a result, a shocking and spectacular scene appeared on the Chidao.

Countless people, composed of countless people like ants, are now merging into Dachi Road from all directions, and then pouring into the south.

In this vast team, you can't see the beginning in front and the tail behind.

The scale of terror can no longer be described as a military build-up.

Su Hua and others joined the fleeing team. As soon as they got on Chidao, they were almost chased away by the people behind them.

It's not an option if you don't walk. The Dachi Road is only seven meters wide and is crowded with people. Sometimes they have to make way for carriages and convoys to pass by. Those on foot must either exit or keep up.

"AhYu, AhJin, hold on tight and don't let go!" Shen Jiaojiao nervously clutched Su Yu and Su Sijin's hands.

Li Waner also carried Su Ziming to the front, walking closely alongside Xia Zhu.

Have you ever seen a scary scene with so many people?

If one's girl is targeted, the child is scattered or taken away, that's it.

Su Hua and Su Sifan walked side by side, looking back from time to time to pay attention to their mothers. They were also afraid that their family would be separated.

Dispersed in the sea of ​​countless people, trying to find someone again is nothing more than a dream.

Other people have the same mentality. The adults hold their girls and children tightly, while the strong laborers protect each other from the front and back.

Even the carriage passing by was guarded closely by the servants, for fear of being robbed by bad guys.

Everyone is wary of each other.

There were even hundreds of people from the entire village fleeing the famine, and more than a dozen merchants and landlords forming large convoys.

Various combinations all highlight the tension of everyone.

Su Hua and others were in a single family, so they were a small group that was easily targeted.

In order to avoid being stared at, she took the big guy and walked between the two villages.

The village chiefs of both villages thought that Su Hua and others were from the other village.

Even people with evil intentions thought they were villagers in a group and did not dare to take any chances with them.

The whole family traveled safely for a day, from Tatsuki to Higurashi.

At Xu time, Su Hua saw that people in front of her gradually stopped on their way. The village chiefs of the two villages in front of her also sounded gongs to tell the villagers to stop and camp. Her goal of advancing eighty miles had been achieved. So he also stopped with his family.

We found a place to camp at the foot of a cliff.

At this time, the desert escape brigade was passing through a loess plateau with crisscrossed ravines, and Su Hua and others were in the soil forest area.