241-260

Chapter 241 Acid-proof ceramic tiles, fired!

Su Hua is a typical activist.

That night, Su Sifan was captured again to dig the Shinie (coal) mine.

This time, Su Hua moved all the coal mines, whether underground or above ground.

Coal is a non-renewable resource and a precious fuel material.

No more waste!

However, there are really many coal mines, and Qin Su's space alone will definitely not be able to accommodate them.

So when Qin Su moved part of it to the South Island to burn kilns and part to the East Island to cultivate bean sprouts in water, Suhua took advantage of Qin Su's absence and Su Sifan not paying attention to secretly collect a newly dug mountain of coal into the space from time to time.

Because it was night and only a pile of firewood was lighting up, Su Sifan and Qin Su always felt like something was missing, but they both thought it was the other party's fault.

Qin Su thought that Su Sifan was overthinking the problem, but Su Sifan thought that Qin Su had taken it away.

From the beginning to the end, neither of them doubted that Su Hua, who was sitting next to her and warming herself by the fire, was a material collector.

About two hours later, Qitian Peak was missing more than a dozen mountains without realizing it.

Moreover, these hills were not only flattened, but also huge deep pits were dug into the ground.

Since it was far away from the mine where the porcelain clay was mined, Qilin had no idea that Suhua had dug up the coal mine again.

Moreover, Su Hua later asked the blacksmith to build six huge coking furnaces.

Su Hua used ancient methods to make coke.

That is to pour the coal into the coking furnace, burn it without oxygen, then pour it out, and bury it with sand and gravel to make coke.

Therefore, three days later, a terrifying scene appeared on the South Island.

For nothing, there is another large coking plant specializing in coking!

Therefore, the craftsmen here have another simple task, which is to make coke.

In addition to being stored in the space by Qin Su, the refined coke is also transported and pushed to the ceramic factory and smelting factory.

In short, no matter who comes to South Island, they will see densely packed craftsmen entering and exiting the three major factories.

Yes, three major factories!

Ceramics factory, smelting plant, coking plant!

If Su Hua doesn't do something, it's fine. If she does, it's a big deal.

The changes in the South Island were thus once again made known to everyone.

Qi Tianfeng.

Yun Xiao and Qi Lin were confused when they heard that Su Hua had set up some kind of coking plant.

Qilin's brick and tile kiln was also on the rise, but he didn't understand what Su Huanong's Shi Nie was.

"What is stone nirvana?" Yun Xiao asked in confusion: "Is it a material added to ceramics? Is it a new idea added by the ceramics maker?"