321-340

Chapter 321 Ultimatum

Tang Ning did not expect that the glacier would melt so quickly, causing panic among the people in the underground city.

The senior executives were even more shaken and questioned her ability.

The senior executives all looked livid, and one of them issued an ultimatum to Tang Tianhua: "Shit! I don't care whether the other people in the dungeon live or die, but I must leave today!"

"Also! What about my son-in-law Chu Yu, let him find another world within three days, otherwise the supplies and weapons will be divided, and everyone will disperse to survive!"

The more than 200,000 people in the underground city actually come from all over the world and are composed of different skin colors.

Every high-level person has his own part of the power below.

Because of the apocalypse, all the high-level officials were forced to get together so that the more than 200,000 people in the underground city could become one and live in peace.

But once each team breaks up, it may become a fighting relationship.

Maybe when the gang breaks up, they will fight to the death over grabbing supplies and weapons.

When Tang Tianhua heard the threat from the top management, he suddenly had a long face. However, thinking that Tang Ning's loss of superpowers could not be exposed, and that the top management might break up and force him to open the weapons depot and food depot, he could only hold back his anger and said:

"Everyone, please be patient. Tang Ning will clean the dormitory building in the university town today and ask you to move first to ensure your safety."

As he spoke, he winked at Tang Ning, who was sitting at the bottom left, hinting to shock the senior executives in the conference room.

Tang Ning welcomed Tang Tianhua's hint and looked at the senior officials showing their ugly faces, their faces turning green and red.

But the reason for losing her powers fell into Su Hua's hands. Even if she got angry this time, she could only hold back her anger.

She raised her fingers and typed on the new computer keyboard so fast that only an afterimage remained.

Not long after, the large screen in the conference room broadcast real-time footage taken by satellites from around the world.

The largest picture among them is the square outside a white palace-like building in a certain country.

I saw countless zombies and ferocious beasts gathered densely outside the square.

She stared at the picture and sneered: "The senior executives probably started to feel good because they killed some zombies and ferocious beasts in the ancient city. They thought that there were fewer zombies and ferocious beasts in the outside world. I suggest that all the senior executives take a good look at it. Are these pictures familiar? "

One after another, the pictures of the apocalyptic wastelands of other countries are replaced: "This one? This one? And this one, they are all from the countries here."

"I wonder where else the senior executives can go after they break up? And who will you ask to find another world for you after you break up?"

"Even if Chu Yu leaves, he will still be my fiancé for five years. He promised that as long as he finds another world, he will take my father and me with him."