81-100

Chapter 81 The complete loss of human morality

Shen Shi.

The evildoers who robbed the fleeing people before, as well as the murderers who took the opportunity to kill people in the Millennium Lan District, formed a team of nearly 5,000 people.

Feng Feng Huo Huo rushed to the city gate with a machete, a hoe, and a shovel, and threatened the salt transport envoy to open the city gate.

"We want water! Open the city gate! We want water! Open the city gate!"

There were more than five thousand people, which was quite a lot. They gathered in a mighty manner and shouted loudly at the same time. The formation was quite intimidating.

When the patrolmen on the city tower saw this, they were so frightened that they stumbled back to the Yamen to report.

When the salt transport envoy heard the news, was this okay?

Not long after, the salt transport envoy and three other officials appeared on the tower in a panic.

Seeing the people making trouble outside the city, the salt transport envoy looked extremely sad and ordered in annoyance: "All patrols, go fill up the water and then carry it down."

He originally planned not to care about the life or death of the millions of people fleeing the famine, but one hundred thousand weapons in the city were stolen by ghosts last night.

In the entire city, only the patrols were left with a thousand weapons.

If he dares to refuse water to the people fleeing the city and does not obey the people, he may force the people to riot and break into the city.

After weighing the pros and cons, he could only hesitate and ask a thousand patrols to immediately go to the only freshwater lake in the city to fetch water.

As for whether the water hanging from the tower would cause millions of fleeing people to fight, trample, and kill people, he had no control over it.

Anyway, he gave water and delayed it for three days, which was enough to give the people of Jiechi time to clean up.

"I don't know how many people are going to die."

Qin Su saw the figures of the four officials on the city tower and guessed the Salt Transport Envoy's plan, his face was gloomy.

He turned around and gave the order to his team: "The team retreats to an open area."

When the five thousand troublemaking people headed to the city gate, Qin Su ordered his team to clean up and decided to stay away from the city gate.

Because he guessed that there would be a scene of millions of people grabbing water next.

But no one could stop this except for the Salt Transport Envoy to open the city gate. He could only ensure that his team would not be affected.

When the team set out to move to the edge, Su Hua looked at the four officials on the city wall and couldn't help but sigh: "The Salt Transporter is just giving bait to a group of hungry ghosts."

How can buckets alone provide enough water for millions of people?

This is just a drop in the bucket, and it would be strange if there were no riots next.

After listening to Su Hua's words, Qin Su replied with deep understanding: "But for the 700,000 people in the city, he can only and must do this."

Although the salt transporter was robbing millions of people fleeing famine outside the city, he was also protecting the 700,000 people in the city, so the two people did not judge whether the salt transporter was right or wrong.