181-200

Chapter 181 Countdown (45)

Su Hua allowed everyone to watch the sunlit Jinshan Mountain on the misty sea of clouds, enjoying the last shocking spectacle before the end of the world without urging or disturbing them.

And she herself has this majestic scene deeply imprinted in the deepest part of her memory.

After all, there may not be a chance to see him again.

The magnificent scenery did not last long. As the sun gradually rose, it disappeared like a flash in the pan, a stick of incense.

Qin Su, who was watching the appearance and disappearance of Rizhao Jinshan, found that Su Hua beside him was still silent as before when he saw the sky full of gods and Buddhas.

Inexplicably, she felt that this might not be a miracle, but in Su Hua's eyes, it must be some kind of natural phenomenon.

However, he did not break the casserole and ask for the truth. Some miracles appeared, which could give two hundred people hope of living.

...

The hour is right.

Su Hua checked everyone's pulse, boiled the spiritual spring, and filled each person with a water bag.

After confirming that everyone could climb again, Qin Su ordered again to clear up camp and let the team set off again.

This time, Su Hua did not ask for a high altitude. As long as everyone tried their best, they would stop if they felt uncomfortable.

If you can move up one foot, it is one foot.

Now the two hundred people are at an altitude of five thousand meters. There is no need to climb to the peak. It is enough for them to challenge the ultimate limit of the two hundred people and find a place where they can live in peace when the end of the world comes.

On the sixth day of the countdown, the team moved forward again, and everyone was afraid to speak.

One reason was that because the temperature was getting lower, 200 people wrapped their mouths and noses with cloth towels. The cold wind as cold as a knife still penetrated the cloth towels and poured into the mouths and noses of the 200 people.

The second reason is because Su Hua said that making noise while climbing a snow mountain can easily trigger an avalanche.

For the sake of safety, everyone tried to be silent and pulled the rope if something happened. Qin Su at the front would raise his hand and shout to stop if he found danger.

Everyone moved forward slowly. Every time the altitude increased by fifty meters, everyone would stop and drink a lot of water.

Climbing snow-capped mountains can easily lead to dehydration and altitude sickness, which can be alleviated by drinking plenty of water.

In particular, everyone discovered that the medicinal tea cooked by Su Hua was not only sweet and delicious, but drinking it actually relieved headaches and nausea.

...

In the afternoon, the team of 200 people successfully challenged the limit and miraculously climbed to an altitude of 5,500 meters.

Although it was only five hundred meters away, even Su Hua, Qin Su and Qi Lin felt a little uncomfortable breathing after the challenge.

Not to mention others.

For the safety of the two hundred people, the team decided to stop advancing and find a safe place to camp for the night.

However, when the team was walking on a relatively low-lying and flat ice field surrounded by mountains, before Qin Su could tell him to stop, Su Hua's expression suddenly changed dramatically, and she screamed in horror: "Stop! No one is allowed to move!"