261-280

Chapter 261 Gods fight, mortals suffer

Yunlu's apricot eyes widened after her throat was wiped. She still wanted to activate her powers, but her throat had been cut with a knife.

At this time, she was like a chicken that had its throat cut and was suffocating, let alone breathing.

Her body twitched and struggled, and she raised her hand, but she couldn't release her supernatural power.

"If I kill you and take away your alien crystal, why should 200,000 people have no water to drink? I didn't kill you before just because you are the mother of my heir! And on the day we got married, you called me my husband!"

After Qi Lin finished speaking, he pulled out the scimitar with a pop, and blood spurted onto his clothes and face again.

"No! Lu'er!"

When Yun Lu straightened up and leaned back, Yun Xiao roared heartbreakingly, trying to catch Yun Lu.

But before he could reach out, he was kicked away by Qi Lin.

With a 'bang', it slammed into the iron door of the main hall that had just been reinstalled a few days ago, and then fell to the ground.

And before he could spit out the blood from his mouth, he saw Yunlu's body turned into a burning person instantly.

Yes! Qi Lin kicked Yunxiao into the air and released his fire power, directly lighting Yunlu up.

Just like when Yunlu raised his head and drank the Zhuozi soup, he didn't even frown.

"don't want!"

Yun Xiao wanted to get up and rush over, but Qi Lin suddenly opened his mouth and let out a lion's roar.

"puff!"

Yun Xiao was attacked by the sonic boom, and his body that had just climbed up was blown away again, and a mouthful of blood mist sprayed out.

But it was obvious that Qi Lin deliberately spared his life, so his heart was not shattered and he did not die.

Qi Lin looked down from a high position, looking at Yun Xiao who couldn't get up, as if staring at an ant: "You think I really don't know, you want to get the alien crystal from my hands? Is my alien crystal so easy to get?"

After saying this, he walked to the tea table in the main hall and picked up two boxes from the tea table.

These two boxes had obviously been placed there and prepared early in the morning.

When Yun Xiao saw the two boxes, he didn't know what Qi Lin wanted to do?

But at this time, he could do nothing. He could only bulge his eyes, watch with collapse as Yunlu was quickly burned to ashes, and watch in despair as the two alien crystals were put away together into the wooden box.

When Qi Lin took away the alien crystal and closed the box, Yun Xiao yelled: "Give me Lu'er back! You beast!"

Qi Lin walked straight up to him, then slowly squatted down, raised his hand and patted Yun Xiao's ferocious face twice, and sneered: "Do you know why I don't kill you?"

"Because I want to spare your life and watch you and your 200,000 people being corroded by acid rain! Doesn't Yun Zhen like to use venom to kill people? Just right! Enjoy the taste of being corroded!"

After saying that, Qi Lin suddenly stood up with a cold expression on his face, and then left the house without looking back.

"Beast! Beast! Give me back my deer! Ah! I curse you to die a good death! You will have no descendants!"