101-120

Chapter 101 The Enraged Qin Su

Songzhou.

The ten-meter-high and two-meter-thick building wall lay in front of Qinsu's team of 200 people.

After three consecutive days of traveling, the two hundred people finally left the Lichuan Mountains and arrived at the next continent.

"Great! We finally arrived at the next continent!"

Two hundred people were still on the high ground a few miles away. Seeing the city in the distance, they were crazy with excitement.

As long as you reach Songzhou, you can reach the southern border via Qinzhou and Zanzhou.

Qinsu's map mark shows that Songzhou is still three thousand miles away from the southern border.

Today is the twelfth day of the eighth lunar month, and the average horse-drawn carriage travel is 120 miles per day when there is no obstruction.

As long as the journey goes smoothly, we can reach the southern border in September. Even if there is a delay on the road, we can still arrive in early September.

Less than half an hour later, sixty-two carriages finally stopped a mile outside Songzhou City.

At this time, the gates of Songzhou City were closed and the towers were heavily guarded.

Everyone looked up at the defenders on the city wall, and then they remembered a terrible question, how to pass the customs.

Without the people fleeing the famine together and without household registration, the governor and chief envoy of Songzhou would never open the city gate to let them pass.

"The people of Songzhou haven't fled yet?" Su Hua looked at the defenders on the city tower and asked in confusion: "Lichuan is about to be burned down. There are so many signs of annihilation. Doesn't it make sense for the people of Songzhou to pretend that it didn't happen? "

Qin Su was also puzzled. Logically speaking, what they should have seen at this time was that the Songzhou city was wide open and the people fled south.

But the city gate was closed at this time, and there were still guards patrolling the city tower?

There is no reason why the two local officials, the governor and the chief envoy of Songzhou, had not heard about the chaos in Daqian and the whole people were fleeing south.

"I'm going to shout!"

Just when everyone was confused, Qi Lin said something coldly and drove the carriage to the city gate.

Then he shouted loudly at the tower above: "We are the people of Mianzhou who are fleeing south. Open the city gate quickly and let us pass!"

The defenders on the tower heard Qi Lin's shouting clearly, and one of them immediately got off the tower to report the situation.

At this time, every household of the three million people in Songzhou City was living as usual, unaware that people from all over Daqian had already migrated south to escape famine.

Just because the two officials, the governor and the chief envoy, not only blocked the news, but also prohibited outsiders from entering the city, and the people in the city were not allowed to leave the city.

After the defenders got off the tower, they went to find the defender.

"What are you talking about? The other party only has sixty-two grain trucks? Sixty-two horses? Many women and children on board?"