Chapter 15: Night in Teraterrania

*Sonic, Michael, Flash and Hal were following Nahida into a massive tree house cafe*

*They take a seat at one of the counters*

Sonic: Soooo, mind explaining whats going on?

Nahida: Right. *chuckles* My name's Nahida. The younger sister of the ruler of Teraterrania. 

Hal: Cute name. 

Nahida: Thanks. Anyway, I must ask, what brings you four to my beloved nation?

Michael: We're looking for these. *shows a picture of the Chaos Emeralds* 

Nahida: The Chaos Emeralds? Why must you search for them?

Michael: We have found out that the dark lord, Lord Dawn has apprehended the Chaos Emeralds and surging its power off of them.

Nahida: L-Lord Dawn?

Michael: Yes. Your older sisters rival.

Nahida: So, he's back. How many emeralds does he have.

*Sonic pulls out the Green and Red Chaos Emeralds from his bag and puts them on the table*

Nahida: Oh, good. So you at least have 2 emeralds. Without all of the emeralds, he luckily can't gain full power.

Hal: Well, there is something that can though. The master emerald.

Nahida: Isn't it on Angel Island being guarded by the Red Echidna? 

Sonic: Well the problem is that we don't know if Knuckles is strong enough to handle Lord Dawn or his friends.

Nahida: Hmm, we can only pray and hope so.

Michael: Anyway, do you know the location of other Chaos Emeralds?

Nahida: Well, my sister, Buer has one but the others are with the rest of the nations. Then again I don't know explicitly.

Michael: Well, it should be fine as long as they are safe for now.

???: For now at least, yeah. 

*They all turn and see a green hedgehog wearing a brown vest squat-sitting on the ramp*

*Liko the Hedgehog*