Chapter 16

The next morning, I felt like I threw my back out and couldn't move without grunting in pain.

“Hey, you're up.”

I looked behind me, as I lay flat on my stomach and saw Nicholas, with a spatula in his hands and grinning handsomely, with pyjama bottoms hanging low around his hips.

It took me a moment to wake up and realize that he had slept here last night, and that he was actually here and I didn't just dream of having sex with him.

“I made us something with eggs.” He told me, an uncertain expression on his face.

I then watched as he walked over to me as I turned my body to sit up, regretting it instantly I felt a shock of pain from my ass almost knock me back down, but Nicholas came over and kissed me on the lips before I could open my mouth.

“You look so adorable when you sleep, did you know that?” He told me, before moving back.

Adorable? What was he talking about, first thing in the morning, and to a guy?

“Thanks, I didn't know.” I didn't know what to say, as I felt the back of my neck start to warm.

“How is your body?” He then asked, as I looked up at him, he was leading against the doorway, a concerned look in his eyes.

“I know I said I would go slow, but after round three, you kept begging for more.” He said, as I blushed.

“And I'm weak when you beg me so cutely.”

“So, does it hurt, do you need help getting up?”

This was probably the most embarrassing I had ever been in my life, not that I'd let him know, so I shook my head and covered my face.

“God… do you ever…” I mumbled to myself, before groaning out.

“I'm good, it hurts just a little.” I told him, as he stared.

“I don't even remember falling asleep.” I said seriously, as he then laughed out.

“Oh, I do.” That is all he said, with a grin on his face before he turned around and headed back into the kitchen, like he owned the place.

There was an overwhelming smell coming from the kitchen, and if I had to guess, it smelled like burned eggs, and burned toast, which made me wonder how anyone managed to burn eggs.

Looks like I'm getting up.

Standing on my feet was just as worse as sitting on my ass, Nicholas really fucked me last night, and from the looks of it, I was red as a baboons ass down there, which I was too afraid to look with him just in the next room.

Grabbing the nearest pair of pants, I put them on and head into the kitchen, where Nicholas is plating the food of very obviously burned eggs and toast and carrying them onto the dining table, with a proud look on his face.

“I'm just uh.” I clear my throat, catching Nicholas's attention. “Going to clean myself up.”

His eyes widened, and I felt heat rush to my face as he smiled, knowing exactly what I meant as I walked into the bathroom, and closed the door behind me.

All I could do when I closed the door behind me was cover my mouth with my hand and drop myself from smiling, as I stared at myself in the mirror in front of me.

Holy… crap…

I slept with Nicholas.

*****

“Don't you have to go back to the palace?” I ask Nicholas, as we both lounged on the sofa, watching TV together.

“Hmm.” His eyes stayed glued to the TV. “Nope.”