Chapter 15

Nicholas' kisses had always left me strangely craving more, but when he put his tongue inside my mouth, I felt like I had gotten drunk on him.

The taste of whiskey was now harder to ignore, but his kisses were sweet, sensual even, and despite the alcohol on his tongue, it only made me want more.

I wanted much, much more.

“I've missed this.” Nicholas said breathlessly between kisses. “Not speaking to you…”

Nicholas stopped kissing me, and brought both of his hands to either side of my head, with his forehead resting against mine, while we looked each other in the eyes.

“I never knew what it felt like until now.”

What did it feel like? I didn't quite know what he meant. “What does th-”

Nicholas closed what little distance there was between us and kissed me again, only this time he was slowly putting his hands under my shirt, to touch my skin flat against his hands.

His hands were cold, but something about it set my skin on fire and made me want to touch him too, so I did, as I reached underneath the pyjama t-shirt I gave him, and touched him back.

He shivered under my touch, like he had a fever, he groaned out and bit my lip in the process, which lit something inside of me to take this further.

Nicholas was letting me take control, so that's what I was doing.

I pull back and look at him, my hand on his hip and his halfway up my back under my shirt, his shiny blue eyes hooded with need looking back at me, wondering why I stopped.

“Do you want to…” I swallow hard, my whole body on fire from his stare. “Take this to the bedroom?”

Nicholas didn't say anything after that, he didn't need to, his actions spoke so loud that I got whiplash as he stood up from the sofa, and pulled me up with him.

Intertwining his hand with mine, he led me to my bedroom, which was only a few steps away from my living room, and then once inside, I watched as he let go of my hand, and then lifted the t-shirt over his head.

Nicholas didn't stop there, he then in one swift motion, bent down and pulled the pajama pants down until they were at his ankles, which he then kicked to the side.

He stood in front of me, completely naked, and usually, that would mess with my head like the other times I had almost seen him naked, but there was just one tiny, big thing stopping me.

“Are you just going to stare?” Nicholas chuckled huskily, as he wrapped his hand tightly around his erection.

“Or are you going to undress?”

Huge, massive, I had no idea what I was looking at, or what I had gotten myself into.

I should've been terrified, called the entire thing off, but I couldn't deny that once I saw just how… perfect he was, I was too hard, and ready to do this.

Lifting my own shirt above my head and dropping it somewhere on the floor, I start to work on my pants, my hands shaking and my throat drier than the desert.

Nicholas stepped forward, closing the space behind me and putting his hands on my shaking ones, then he took over and unbuttoned my pants, and started to push them down, along with my underwear.

His lips had gently touched the skin on my neck, before he started to lick, and then gently nip at my skin, causing shockwaves down my entire body.

He was close, so close I felt his cock rubbing against mine, and because this was my first time with a man, I let him take over and lead the way.