Emilis x Naruto world

<Beware alert: story is just an test subject so I am not using Rimuru in the story most time well I am also using alternative timeline as thing for it as the previous chapter Rimuru is kinda so dumb it's only for some level introduction for some level of introduction and lore .>

The battle raged on for hours, with Rimuru Tempest and Emilis clashing relentlessly. Each swing of their swords sent shockwaves through the spatial dimension, causing irreparable damage.

“Tsk. Why don’t you just admit it? I’m better than you, you ignorant slime!” Emilis’s eyes burned with anger, his voice dripping with contempt.

Rimuru struggled to maintain his composure. His thought acceleration operated at a billion times normal speed, allowing him to perceive photons as mere particles. Despite his future attack prediction and universal perception at maximum, he could barely keep up with Emilis. Emilis, who wielded no ultimate skill, casually warped the laws of space through sheer willpower, distorting reality with every clash of their weapons.

“Why would you care about something like th—” Rimuru began, but Emilis’s sword nearly pierced his very soul. Rimuru managed to block it with his katana, the force of the impact reverberating through him.

“You damn slime, you’re stronger than I thought,” Emilis sneered. “But I will erase you from existence, from everyone’s memory, from time itself. All I need is a touch of my sword. Then, I’ll have Shinsia back...”

Emilis’s maniacal laughter echoed, growing more intense by the second. His hatred for Rimuru, the very reason for his existence, fueled his rage. He coveted the love Rimuru received from Shinsia, desiring to embody Rimuru’s ideal—perfect, not naive, not foolish.

The clash of their swords created tears in space, the sheer mana and magicule levels breaching the laws of motion. Finite space became irrelevant as their willpower increased, both of them evolving with each passing moment, transcending their existence countless times over.

Rimuru knew he had to end the fight quickly. If not, the subspace he created to contain their battle would collapse from the sheer force and speed. Both he and Emilis were transcending limits with each motion.

Emilis, too, realized the stakes. Destroying the world would sadden Shinsia, but holding back wasn’t an option either. Rimuru was his equal in power, and any hesitation could be fatal.

In a final, cataclysmic clash, their swords shattered the very boundary of space. The infinite expanse folded into a finite subatomic size, collapsing into nothingness. Mana(energy) and magicule(matter) erupted, tearing space apart.

Suddenly, they were back in the real world, the subspace annihilated. Veldora, Shinsia, and Diablo arrived to assist Rimuru, while an alternate version of Clayman from the mirror dimension appeared to aid Emilis.

“Slime, I will destroy you with elegance. You should be honored to vanish by my hands!” Clayman boasted, but Veldora responded by smacking him so hard his brain splattered into nothingness, erasing his existence completely. Veldora’s aura, infused with probability and logic manipulation, space-time domination, and soul manipulation, obliterated Clayman’s very essence across all planes of existence.

Rimuru turned to Veldora, astonished. “Well, that escalated quickly. How did you do that? I can’t sense his soul or anything... Is this the new trick you’ve been talking about?”

Emilis’s rage intensified, his desire to destroy Veldora burning brighter than ever.

As the battle between Rimuru now again started

"Tsk this this annoying counterpart of me...!" Rimuru said in annoyed tone

As battle is so intense both are so laws of  motions didn't apply to them they moving in direction defied the geometry and dimensionally possible for a 3D plane.