Rimuru x one punch man

Scene: A bustling city on Earth

The city was lively, with people walking around, shopping, and engaging in various activities. Rimuru Tempest, in his usual nonchalant manner, walked through the streets, his blue-silver hair shimmering under the sunlight. Despite his androgynous appearance, Rimuru exuded an aura of regality and power that made people give him a wide berth. Rimuru in this world for now as 2 year now as at time of Saitama destroy somany monster have some reputation as now as in dragon class.

Rimuru: "So, this is different from my previous world as in Earth, huh? Not too different from my previous life in earth, just with more humans and somany monster , heroes and stuff."

Rimuru strolled through the city, his Universal Perception active. He could sense everything around him, from the souls of the people to the laws of this world. However, he was particularly intrigued by the presence of a certain bald hero, known by many as Saitama, or One Punch Man.

Rimuru: "This Saitama guy... people say he can tank anything. Let's see how true that is."

Rimuru, being playful and curious, decided to test Saitama's reputed invincibility. He raised his hand and prepared a Void Attack, an attack that could erase anything from existence. Without much thought, he unleashed the attack in Saitama's direction.

Scene: Saitama's Apartment

Saitama, who was lounging around in his apartment, munching on some chips, suddenly felt a strange sensation. Before he could react, he was hit by the Void Attack. The attack was swift, erasing Saitama from existence in an instant.

Rimuru: ("Wait, what? He actually got erased? Oops, my bad.")

Realizing his mistake, Rimuru quickly used his Life and Death Manipulation to revive Saitama. However, as a whimsical afterthought, Rimuru decided to change Saitama's fate. He used his Material Creation ability to alter Saitama's physical form, turning him into a girl, and granted her the abilities of Accelerator and Othinus.

Scene: Saitama's Apartment (Post-Revival)

Saitama, now revived and transformed into a girl, blinked in confusion. She looked at herself in the mirror, her new feminine features and long hair reflecting back at her.

Saitama: "What the heck just happened? Why am I a girl now?what I have boooobs.."

Rimuru, appearing beside her with a playful grin, explained the situation.

Rimuru: "Oops! Sorry about that. I thought you could handle a Void Attack. Guess I was wrong. But hey, I revived you and gave you some cool new abilities! You're welcome."

Saitama: "New abilities? What do you mean?"

Rimuru: "You've got the powers of Accelerator and Othinus now. You're basically a reality-warping powerhouse. Enjoy!"

Saitama: "Wait, wait, wait. You can't just change me and expect me to be okay with it! Turn me back!"

Rimuru chuckled, enjoying the chaos he had inadvertently caused.

Rimuru: "Nah, I think this is more interesting. Besides, you look cute as a girl."

Saitama: "That's not the point! Change me back, now!"

Scene: Testing New Powers

Despite her initial protests, Saitama soon found herself curious about her new abilities. With Rimuru's encouragement, she began to test them out. First, she tried Accelerator's Vector Manipulation, effortlessly redirecting a speeding car's trajectory.

Saitama: "Whoa, this is actually pretty cool."

Next, she used Othinus' powers to warp reality, transforming a nearby tree into a giant candy cane.

Rimuru: "See? Told you it would be fun."

Saitama: "I guess it's not all bad. But still, you need to be more careful with your attacks."

Rimuru: "Yeah, yeah. I'll keep that in mind. But hey, at least we got to meet each other this way."

Saitama: "True. So, what now?"

Rimuru: "Now? How about we go grab some food? I've heard there's a great ramen place nearby."

Saitama: "Ramen, huh? Alright, let's go."

Scene: Ramen Shop

Rimuru and Saitama, now getting along despite the unusual circumstances, walked into a local ramen shop. The aroma of delicious broth filled the air as they sat down at the counter.

Rimuru: "Two bowls of your finest ramen, please."

The shop owner, a kind old man, nodded and started preparing their order. As they waited, Rimuru and Saitama continued to chat.

Saitama: "So, what's it like being a Demon Lord?"

Rimuru: "It's pretty cool. I get to rule over Tempest, hang out with friends, and, well, do stuff like this."

Saitama: "Sounds nice. I usually just fight monsters and then go home to watch TV."

Rimuru: "Maybe you should visit Tempest sometime. I bet you'd enjoy it there."

Saitama: "I might just take you up on that offer."

Their conversation was interrupted by the arrival of their ramen. They both dug in, savoring the rich flavors.

Saitama: "This is really good."

Rimuru: "I know, right? Earth has some great food."

As they enjoyed their meal, the people in the ramen shop couldn't help but notice the unusual pair. A petite, androgynous person with blue-silver hair and a cute girl with a powerful aura were certainly a sight to behold.

Scene: Aftermath

After their meal, Rimuru and Saitama left the ramen shop, feeling satisfied and content.

Rimuru: "Well, this has been fun. But I should probably head back to Tempest soon."

Saitama: "Yeah, I guess. Thanks for... everything, I suppose."

Rimuru: "No problem. And hey, if you ever need anything, just give me a shout. I'll be around."

With that, Rimuru waved goodbye and disappeared into a portal, leaving Saitama to ponder the bizarre events of the day.

Saitama: ("What a strange encounter. But at least I got some new powers out of it.")

Scene: Epilogue

Saitama, now with her new abilities, continued her life as a hero. While she still missed her old self, she couldn't deny that the new powers were incredibly useful. Plus, it added a new level of excitement to her otherwise mundane life.

Saitama: ("Maybe being a girl isn't so bad after all.")

And so, the encounter between Rimuru Tempest and Saitama didn't go as Rimuru planned to fool to think Saitama can tank void.

-