Rimuru x Record of ragnork.

In the grand arena of Ragnarok, where gods and humans clashed to decide the fate of humanity, an unusual figure stood among the human warriors. Rimuru Tempest, the Demon Lord from another world, had taken on the guise of an archer a petite, androgynous human with blue-silver hair and golden eyes. The gods, the Valkyries, and even the humans had no inkling of his true identity. All the Valkyry know is he is good archer.

As Rimuru prepared for his match, he received a bow and arrow from the Valkyries. The weapon was meant to give humans a fighting chance against the divine. Rimuru, always up for a bit of fun, decided to play along, limiting his immense power to enjoy the spectacle.

The crowd roared as Rimuru stepped into the arena, facing his opponent Beelzebub, the god of gluttony. The gods on one side and the humans on the other watched intently, under the impression of Rimuru's being some little girl because of his form he chooses is..

Beelzebub sneered, his grotesque form radiating malice. "How dare you, a mere human child, think you can stand against me? Prepare to be die and devoured!"

Rimuru smirked, drawing his bowstring back lazily. "Let's see you can trully devour me.."

Rimuru's fingers barely seemed to move, but the arrow flew at an astonishing speed 10,000⁵⁵ kilometers per second. As it shot through the air, the temperature around it spiked to an unimaginable true infinite degree Celsius.

The heat from the arrow was so intense that it caused the air molecules around it to ionize, creating a plasma trail that glowed with a blinding light. The sand in the arena turned to glass in an instant, then vaporized, leaving a molten crater in its wake. The shockwave from the arrow's passage sent ripples through the ground, and the sheer heat caused the very air to shimmer and warp.

The arrow struck Beelzebub with such force that the god was hurled backward, crashing into the arena wall. A moment of stunned silence followed as the crowd tried to comprehend what had just happened.

Beelzebub staggered to his feet, smoke rising from his charred form. "W-what kind of weapon is that?"

Rimuru shrugged nonchalantly. "Must be a product defect. Happens sometimes."

On the god's side, Thor leaned over to Odin, eyes wide. "Did you see that? That was no ordinary arrow!"

Zeus stroked his beard, a gleam of curiosity in his eyes. "Interesting. This human might be more than meets the eye. The arrow something equal or perhaps above the level of Artemis..right? "

On the human side, Adam, who was preparing for his match against Zeus, watched with a mixture of awe and confusion. "That kid... is something else."

Beelzebub, now enraged, charged at Rimuru. The ground trembled under his massive weight, and his claws extended, ready to tear Rimuru apart. But Rimuru, still acting like a playful trickster, leapt into the air with impossible momentum, nocking another arrow.

This time, as he released, the arrow split into thousands, each one carrying the same deadly velocity and heat. They rained down on Beelzebub, creating a somany number of explosions. The arena's atmosphere distorted, and waves of heat shimmered across the crowd, causing everyone to break into a sweat.

Beelzebub screamed in agony as the arrows pierced his flesh, each one leaving a trail of molten devastation. "You wretched human! How are you doing this?"

Rimuru landed softly, twirling his bow like a toy. "Really, I think the Valkyries overdid it with this bow. Or maybe I'm just lucky?"

Beelzebub, now a smoldering wreck, gathered his remaining strength for one final attack. He roared, summoning a vortex of dark energy around him. "I'll devour you and end this mockery!"

Rimuru sighed, deciding it was time to end the charade. He drew his bow once more, this time channeling a fraction of his true power into the arrow. As he released, the arrow transformed into a brilliant beam of energy, slicing through Beelzebub's attack as if it were nothing.

The beam struck Beelzebub in the heart, and with a blinding flash, the god of gluttony was no more. The arena fell silent, the air heavy with the aftermath of the intense heat.

Thor whistled, impressed and confused. "That was... unexpected."

Zeus nodded thoughtfully. "Indeed. This archer is no ordinary human or is it something to do with the weapon?."

On the human side, the warriors erupted into cheers, though many still wore expressions of disbelief. Adam shook his head, smiling. "That kid just might win this for us."

Rimuru waved to the crowd, enjoying the mix of awe and confusion on their faces. He exited the arena, passing by Adam, who gave him a nod of respect. "Nice job out there. Looks like I'll have to step up my game against Zeus."

Rimuru grinned, patting Adam on the shoulder. "Just have fun with it. That's what I'm doing."

As Rimuru walked away, he couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of it all. Here he was, a being of immeasurable power, playing at being a human archer in a cosmic battle for the fate of humanity. But for Rimuru, it was all just a delightful game.

The crowd buzzed with anticipation as the next match was announced: Adam vs. Zeus. Rimuru found a seat among the spectators, ready to enjoy the show. He knew that Adam had a tough fight ahead, but he had a feeling that the first human had a few tricks up his sleeve.

As the gods and humans took their positions, Rimuru leaned back, a satisfied smile on his face. The Record of Ragnarok was turning out to be more fun than he had anticipated, and he was looking forward to the next round of surprises.