A NEET, a Slime, and a Debate That Defied Logic

In the Cardinal World, a peculiar event was unfolding. Paragon Rider, a YouTuber known for his outrageous power-scaling debates, found himself mysteriously summoned to a place that looked like it belonged in an anime. He had just been arguing with his subscribers, insisting that Goku was boundless and that Rimuru Tempest was nothing more than planetary fodder.

Paragon Rider wandered aimlessly until he encountered a merchant with azure hair and a friendly smile. Little did he know, this "merchant" was actually Rimuru Tempest in disguise.

Paragon Rider: (with a smug look) “Hey, you look like Rimuru from Tensura. You know, you’re just planetary level. Goku would totally wipe you out!”

Rimuru: (thinking) “Is he some nut loose or something? How does this mentally ill guy even know me?” (speaking) “Um, do you need something?”

Paragon Rider: “Yeah, I need you to admit Goku is boundless. He transcends space and time, while you can only create 10,000 worlds, which is like just 10,000 planets. Pretty weak, honestly.”

Rimuru: (to Ciel, telepathically) “Is this guy dumber than the Falmuth king? What is he even saying?”

Ciel: <I believe he’s using some kind of twisted logic from fictional power-scaling debates.>

Rimuru: (aloud) “Why do you need to scale someone based on a book? It’s dumb.”

Paragon Rider: “It's not dumb! Goku has chi, and Taoism says chi is boundless. Even normal humans in DB are boundless because of Taoism. And you, Rimuru, look like a girl with a man’s mind. That's just… weird.”

Rimuru: (trying not to laugh) “Hmm, well, Taoism also includes the concept of nothingness, which means by your logic, I am also boundless. I have abilities like Nihility Collapse, greater spirits of light and darkness, and much more.”

Paragon Rider:“Nah, you’re just making stuff up. Goku transcended space-time, and that makes him the strongest. You can’t argue with that!”

Rimuru:“You do realize that creating 10,000 worlds is not the same as creating 10,000 planets, right? Each of these worlds contains beings like Milim Nava, who possess ultimate skills generating infinite energy. Creating a single world requires more than just a planet; it needs a star, a sun, and an entire ecosystem.”

Paragon Rider: “No way! Planets don’t need stars. You’re just trying to sound smart.”

Rimuru:“Even if I could make such planets, it would prove I can create self-sustaining systems without the need for a star. Do you even know what a space-time axis is? My imaginary space contains infinite timelines and dimensions, far beyond just physical space.”

Paragon Rider: “Whatever, you’re just planetary level. Goku would still win. And by the way, you’re totally gay!”

Rimuru:“Actually, being genderless is part of Taoism too. It means having no binary opposition. Goku, on the other hand, has a physical body, which makes him limited. So by your logic, I’m superior.”

Paragon Rider: “You’re just trolling now!”

Rimuru: (chuckling) “If anyone is trolling, it’s you. But this has been… enlightening. I used to think the Falmuth king was the dumbest person I’d ever met, but you’ve set a new standard.”

Rimuru, amused by the absurdity of the debate, summoned a mobile phone from Earth. He connected it to the internet and pulled up the VS Battle wiki, reading through the tiers and the arguments.

Rimuru: “Look, Paragon. Entropy isn’t planetary. I survived the heat death of the universe. Goku being boundless because of Taoism is not how it works. And by the way, I can create greater spirits, which are also part of Taoism.”

Paragon Rider:“Goku still wins. End of story.”

Rimuru:(sighing) “I think we’re done here. Enjoy your stay in this world. Maybe you’ll learn something.”

As Paragon Rider wandered off, still muttering about Goku’s boundless power, Rimuru couldn’t help but laugh at the sheer absurdity of it all. It was a bizarre encounter, but at least it provided some entertainment right ...?