Rimuru x Db

Scene: Arrival at the Tournament

The scene opens with a vibrant, chaotic arena buzzing with powerful warriors from various universes. Goku's team, including Vegeta, Piccolo, and Frieza, stands ready for battle. Rimuru Tempest, the Demon Lord, joins them, catching the eye of many fighters with his petite, androgynous appearance and blue-silver hair.

Goku: (grinning) "Hey everyone, this is Rimuru! He's gonna help us out."

Vegeta: (raising an eyebrow) "You brought a kid to the tournament, Kakarot?"

Rimuru: (smirking) "You might want to reserve your judgment, Vegeta. I'm not what I appear to be."

Frieza:(sneering) "Let's see if you can back up that arrogance."

Scene: The First Encounter

The battle starts, and Rimuru's first opponent is Toppo, the warrior of justice from Universe 11. The arena shakes with energy blasts and rapid movements.

Toppo: "Justice will prevail!"

Rimuru:(laughing) "Justice, huh? Let's see if it can handle a bit of nothingness."

Rimuru forms a sphere of energy, a mix of ki, nothingness, and probability manipulation. He launches it at Toppo, who tries to deflect it with his energy shield.

Toppo:"What... what is this?!"

The sphere passes through Toppo's shield effortlessly. His body begins to glow and transform. Toppo screams as his DNA and atoms are overwritten, turning him into an ordinary human.

Rimuru:(smirking) "Oops, looks like justice didn't prevail this time."

Goku: (laughing) "Nice one, Rimuru!"

Vegeta: (grudgingly) "Not bad... not bad at all."

Scene: Mid-Tournament Strategy

The team regroups after a series of battles. Rimuru's abilities have left many opponents wary and confused.

Piccolo: "Rimuru, that attack of yours... it's terrifying. How does it work?"

Rimuru:"It's a blend of nothingness and probability. Once hit, even the strongest defenses are useless. Their DNA and atomic structure are rewritten to make them human, and not even time reversal can undo it. It's an unreasonable unrewindable no matter how much of metaphysical the energy he using."

Frieza: (intrigued) "Interesting... utterly ruthless."

Goku:"Alright, let's keep it up! We can win this!"

Scene: Final Showdown

The final battle pits Goku's team against Jiren, the mightiest warrior from Universe 11. Jiren's power is overwhelming, but Rimuru steps forward confidently.

Jiren: "You think you can defeat me with your tricks?"

Rimuru: "It's not about tricks, it's about inevitability."

Rimuru charges up an enormous energy blast, incorporating nothingness and probability manipulation to the fullest extent. He launches it at Jiren.*

Jiren: (trying to block the blast) "Impossible!"

The blast hits Jiren directly. His immense power and defenses are futile against the attack's rewriting effect. Slowly, his form begins to change, and he transforms into a human.

Jiren: (shocked) "What... what have you done?!"

Rimuru:"Just leveled the playing field."

Goku and the team watch in awe as Jiren falls to his knees, completely human and powerless.

Goku: (cheering) "We did it! Rimuru, you're amazing!"

Vegeta: (smirking) "I have to admit, you're something else."

Frieza:(laughing) "Well, well, maybe having you on the team wasn't such a bad idea after all."

Scene: Victory and Celebration

The team stands victorious as the arena erupts in applause. Rimuru waves nonchalantly, enjoying the moment.

Rimuru:"Well, that was fun. Now, how about we celebrate?"

Goku: (grinning) "Sounds good to me! Food's on me!"

Vegeta: "Kakarot, you better not eat everything before we get there."

Rimuru: (laughing) "Let's just hope the restaurant can handle all of us."

The team heads off, victorious and ready to celebrate their hard-earned victory, knowing that with Rimuru on their side, they're nearly can win the tournament.

---