rimuru otaku experiment went wrong

In the library of Rimuru tempest you can see somany book, somany consoles and other otaku related stuff.. each is from different timelines of earth.

One day, whilst lounging in his regal chambers, Rimuru perused through a manga titled The Misfit of Demon King Academy and a visual novel from the Persona series. His golden eyes sparkled with a mischievous idea.

"Why not mix things up a bit?" he mused aloud, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

With a flick of his wrist, he summoned the magical essence of both stories into the palm of his hand. The air crackled with energy as he began the grand experiment of merging these two worlds.

---

In an instant, a new cosmology was born within the Imaginary Space, isolated from the other countless worlds. This world, a fusion of the persona and Misfit Demon King Academy universes, was a kaleidoscope of familiar yet novel elements. Well yeah it's kinda mixture of both lore into merged lore.

Rimuru began merging characters from both stories with a gleeful grin. He doing it as for fun ofcourse and the power also merged within two characters as pairs..

"Let's see," he said, "how about combining Lucifer from Persona and Anos Voldigoad? That ought to be interesting."

With a wave of his hand, the two characters melded into one, emerging as Luci-Anos, the Supreme Overlord of Realities. Lucinos possessed the wisdom , power of Lucifer and the raw power of Anos, a being whose very presence could alter the fabric of existence. Yeah this character is background story is mix of lucifer and anos..

Next, Rimuru turned his attention to Ren Amamiya and Sasha Necron.

"Time for a bit of fun into realm of romance and drama," he chuckled himself.

Ren necron amamiya, the Shadow Princess, was born, a fierce and cunning warrior with a heart of gold and the strategic mind of a master tactician. She was both the hero and the enigma of this new world.

Satisfied with his work, Rimuru shifted the space-time axis of both Persona and Misfit Demon King Academy into a single continuum, creating an infinite number of timelines and realities within this merged world. Each world within this universe had its own unique hierarchy, some bound by narrative manipulation, others by conceptual dimensionality, and still others by metaphysical laws etc.

---

Back in the kingdom of Tempest, Rimuru's citizens went about their daily lives, blissfully unaware of the Demon Lord's latest pastime. That is until a colossal 110-kilometre-wide TV screen appeared in the sky, broadcasting the newly created world's saga in stunning 3D. The tv is covered on the sky with depth of 3D view. It's an metaphysical construct than physical one.

"Attention, everyone!" Rimuru's voice echoed across the kingdom. "For your viewing pleasure, I present to you... well, I haven't named it yet. Let's call it The Great Fictional Showdown! Enjoy!"

The citizens of Tempest gazed up in awe. The screen displayed scenes from the merged world, complete with dramatic battles, heartfelt moments, and unexpected twists.

"Whoa, what’s that,.. it's so huge?.." asked Gobta, scratching his head.

"It's a new creation by Lord Rimuru," Shuna explained, her eyes glued to the spectacle above.

---

But Rimuru wasn't done yet. To make things even more entertaining, he introduced a VR/AR experience. Citizens could now immerse themselves in the story, taking on avatars of their favourite characters. They could feel the adrenaline of battle, the warmth of a hug, or even the chill of a villain's glare, all while having the option to turn off any unwanted sensations.

"Fancy a go, Shion?" Rimuru asked, handing her a VR headset.

Shion grinned. "I'm going to be the strongest warrior in there!"

"Just don’t break anything... or anyone," Rimuru added with a smirk.

---

It's been 20 year in tempest the tv established ofcourse because of it the functionality of the tv also increased into more than previous one..

Inside the game, time flowed differently. One second in Tempest equalled 100,000 trillion years within the Imaginary Space. Players could level up, form alliances, and embark on epic quests. But the true allure was the reality of it all. They weren’t just playing a game; they were living it.

Gobta, now a brave knight named Sir Gobtador, teamed up with Milim, who chose the avatar of a mischievous cat girl with that of pink hair and tail , cat ear. Together, they go deeper into the depths of the Shadow Princess’s domain, facing trials that tested their courage and wits like the duo they are well they both didn't get in the shadow Princess realm unlucky them. Well Milim didn't know it's actually gobta avatar she is playing with same for gobta didn't know it's Milim Nava

"Watch out, Sir Gobtador!" Milim cried, dodging a fiery attack.

Gobta swung his sword valiantly, only to trip over a stone. "I meant to do that," he declared, picking himself up with a sheepish grin.

---

Meanwhile,back in Tempest, every citizens from pixie to devils watched the epic , cheering for their friends and family. The kingdom buzzed with excitement as the story grew more complex and the stakes higher each time because there is more players now in there. Well technically speaking tempest only have count of population upto 1.5 billion from different races so it's kinda low compared to character and people count in imaginary space have as it's in each world have infinite number of timeline so even if only take one person from each timeline there will be infinite number of people. So there is countless infinite number of persons there and ofcourse there is only 10 million players who is in the game or imaginary space.

"What's going to happen next?" asked a wide-eyed child, clutching his mother's hand.

"No idea, but it’s brilliant!" his mother replied, equally engrossed.

Rimuru, observing the joy and excitement around him, felt a sense of satisfaction to him.

--

One day, Rimuru decided to join the game or the world himself. Disguised as a humble villager named Rimu as hiding his aura and match it's into level of human, he wandered through the world he had created. He encountered Gobtador and Milim, who had become local legends.

"Good day, travellers!" Rimu greeted with a knowing smile.

"Who are you?" Milim asked, suspiciously eyeing the newcomer.

"Just a humble villager," Rimu replied, barely hiding his amusement.

...

And so, the people of Tempest enjoyed countless adventures within Rimuru’s grand creation. The 11-kilometre-wide TV in contained to have endless possibilities , where every story could be lived, and every dream could come true. Well the tv is actually is more projection type than physical one too

In the end, Rimuru had not just merged worlds but had generated countless space time continumm with each higher than last. His experiment had turned boredom into a grand celebration, proving that even a Demon Lord needs a bit of fun now and then like always..

As Rimuru looked out over his kingdom, a satisfied grin spread across his face. "Well, that was worth it," he said to himself.