Not again

Uhm basically, I feel like if I write stories from other character's POV, and not just Kiyotaka the professional edgelord's,

I CAN write more chapters YAYAYA

"Mii-chan, what are you- what are you doing?"

The moonlight illuminated her face, as the girl looked at me in shock.

"W-What are you doing here Hirata?"

"What are you doing here?" I responded, my question much more reasonable

Considering she was on top of the school roof for some reason.

"I'm...Well, just not bothered with living anymore."

My heart dropped, as I felt myself being taken to the past.

"Shirakumo, what are you- what are you doing?"

"To think you would've fell to peer-pressure...Well Hirata, consider this your fault."

Not again, no not again. Oh lord it can't happen again.

"Hirata why are you cry-"

"DON'T FUCKING DO IT."

"W-Wha-"

"Don't jump, please.."

Mii-chan looked over at the moon, it's light illuminating the darkness of the world.

"I have many reasons to jump now, I don't think you can stop me Hirata."

I looked over in dread, after Shirakumo's death, what had really changed? I thought I had gotten better, more promising, more trustworthy. I was still a worthless mistake, I was still unable to prevent something like this from happening.

Then it struck me, what Kiyotaka had talked to me about on that bench. Was I really going to keep being a bystander? No-No I wasn't.

"Don't do it Mii-chan." I muttered as I slowly stood up from my teary mess.

"A bit too late now." 

Mii-chan looked down at the ground, and I charged as she slowly descended.

"Hirata-you, let me go!"

"No, NO I can't." 

I cried, tears welling down my cheeks as my arm tinged with pain. I was clasping onto the ledge with one hand, and I could feel my fingers about to peel off. Well falling seemed inevitable now, so I should make sure I take the brunt of the damage.

I mean it's deserving right? For someone as pathetic as me.

As my fingers slowly started to slide off, another pair of hands grabbed Mii-chan's, and pulled her upwards.

"WHAA-"

Mii chan was dragged up into the roof again, and a sense of relief and bliss washed over me as I saw Kiyotaka peering down at me with his usual emotionless face. He stuck his hand out, to which I obliged, taking it and pulling myself upwards.

I rushed Mii-chan away from the roof, clasping her tightly. Kiyotaka moved out of the room, and as I cried into Mii-chan's shoulder, I remembered what he said.

'Regret is a form of punishment, and atonement is living in the present, not the past'

"Mii-chan, please don't do that again."