Ayanokouji x Suzune LEMON OMG SEXY FUCKING 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Warning Warning Warning you horny people will read it anyways but Warning Warning Warning

Explicit stuff that I wrote in 12 minutes (I timed myself, and yes the chapter's gonna be shit. NEVER,IND IT'S PEAK OMG I JUST REALSIED

And why I wrote this you may ask? PLEAS READ AHEAD TJIS BIT.

So as most of you may know, wattpad removed my lemon story cause their sensitive bitches. So this is my revolt, my reply soem might say.

So to the wattpad team, respectfully get on your knee's AND SUCK MY COCK.

"Hello Suzune....Waht do you need madam?"

"Well, here's the deal. I'll owe you a favour if you get top three in the island exam we're about to have."

"Dam sure."

"Wait really? I think you'll lose."

"Nah, I'd get second place."

"Let's see."

Then the island exam happened, it didn't take me long to draw an infinite amount of attention to myself.

But that was fine, all for Suzune's pu-

I derstoryed my competitiors, whether it was physical or mental. I topped every exam, beat everyone at all the sports. The only part where I failed was against Koenji in a tug of war, to be genuienly honest, he's very strong.

But besides the rich blonde boy, I had done everything, to everyone's suprise. And now I approached Tsukishiro and the guy next to him.

"You...Why did you do that?"

"You old men, your past your expiration date. I'm always ahead of the lot of you."

"Little shit."

Tsukishiro charged at me alongside the man, who then got tackled by Kiryuuin. I continued my tussle with Tsukishiro, who tried resorting to tactics such as a stun gun. But I was trained too well, and I overpowered the lot of them easily. 

The teacher's then came, and Tsukishiro left in all his shame.

******

Though I had revealed too much, I did get second place behind Koenji, and that meant Suzune owed me a deal. As the girl entered my dorm room, she sat down on my desk, stretching her legs out.

"Sorry for getting comfortable, my legs just hurt a lot."

Dam should I fuck her now? I should.

"No worries."

"Anyways, thanks for getting second, as promised I owe you a favour now."

"Let's have sex."

"HUUUUUH?!"

"Come on love."

"I mean...for the favour right?"

"Yeah, for the favour."

I turned Suzune over and bent her over the desk, pulling her skirt up and taking off her panties. I shoved a finger inside of Suzune's pussy, much to the girls extreme delight.