Ayanokouji Rizztaka (Part 5, slight 🍋🍋)

I woke up with Chiaki sprawled on top of me, only her undergarments were on. Fuck this girl, in both senses. No no I need to control myself.

I slowly pried her off and went to make breakfast for the 2 of us. The sizzling of the pan and cracking of the eggs heightened my mood as I watched the eggs slowly change shape. 

I finished the breakfast and woke Chiaki up, much to her displeasure. We ate the meal in solace and then walked together towards school.

"That kiss gave me butterfly's Kiyotaka."

"I liked it too, but too bad now you've left me hormonial."

"Sorry sorry, maybe in the future."

"I can wait."

I didn't want to wait, but I guess I had to.

************************************************

Class was interesting to say the least. My classmates reallty are stupid. Even though I gave them clues about not receiving 100000 points per month, they still decide to slack off. And miss Chaboobashira isn't stopping them. Interesting isn't it?

Oh well, bantering with Horikita is more fun anyways. Her cold demeanour is slightly softer towards me, but she's still hard to reach. It's not to say we didn't get close, we got close enough.

After classes I got approached by Ike, Yamauchi and Sudo. Interesting pair.

"He's too good for us Sudo."

"It's worth a shot."

They approached me.

"Yo Ayanokouji!"

"What's up Sudo?"

"Can we get your phone number, no homo of ofcourse."

"Bruh Sudo he'll snitch."

"Ayanokouji what's been on your mind?"

"Weird question but tits and ass."

"What now Yamauchi?"

"Fine, we'll recruit you Ayanokouji."

"I don't mind"

I could fuck girls myself but I do want a few friends. So I gave them my number only to now be approached by Kushida. This girl has to be fake, she's too nice to be real. Every nice person has a dark secret. She's still bangable so who cares.

"Hi Ayanokouji!"

"Hi Kikiyo, and call me Kiyotaka."

"O-ok Kiyotaka, I wanted to become friends with everyone and Horikita keeps ignoring me. You 2 seem close right?"

"I would say we're close enough."

"So please can you help me get closer to her?"

"I can't do that, Horikita will find out and then she'll hate me and you."

"oh.."

"Why did something happen in the past between you two?"

She flinched, giving away secrets. Oh poor Kikiyo.

"No no nothing at all-"

"Then no worries, sorry I can't help."

"It's fine Kiyotaka, I'm happy were friends tho."

"Do we just have to be friends?" I inquired as I slowly grabbed a hold of her waist

She pried my hands off, much to my dissapointment.

"Now's not the time and place Kiyotaka."

"So you'll be fine with it later?"

"No- that's not what I meant."