Arisu Sakayanagi's past

For as long as I can remember, I was normal. I could walk

just

fine.

But that day

that day I met him

*************

"Father who is that boy there?"

"That's the professors son, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

"He's so impressive."

"Indeed he is."

"Can we take him home?"

"I don't think were allowe-"

"Father"

"but-"

"Father"

"Fine I'll try

***********************

And then it happened. We now were nursing this boy called Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. He didn't show any emotions at all when we first met, but that slowly changed. After years and years of spending time with him, playing chess, reading books and laughing at the dinner table. The boy smiled, my heart melted. And on that day, I fell for him..

****************************

There were a few weeks before me and Kiyotaka finally reached ANHS, our abode for 3 long years. I couldn't wait, my father was the director of the school. Anyways, me and Kiyotaka got really really close. He would smile a lot more now and I one day couldn't control myself.

I kissed him. And he didn't reciprocate it. I was disheartened, I had shot my shot and failed. Or did I? The next thing I knew, our lips touched again and we were passionately kissing. Our session stopped after a few minutes.

We got

much

closer after that. And a few weeks before we enrolled into ANHS, my father was off for work, I had told the maid to take they day off, mystyfying them quiet a bit. I approcahed Kiyotaka, it was time.

It lasted for the entire night. I woke up feeling sore, very sore. I couldn't move anymore. I couldn't stand straight. I crafted a few lies to tell my father and I got a cane to walk with.

I'm not sure whether to be blissful that it happened, or sad that I now need a cane to walk

It was 100% pleasurable tho.

That mma fighting was top notch from him , my years of fighing experience stood no chance agaisnt Kiyotaka. He was the better fighter....

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is actually how Arisu got a disability. Kiyotaka's fighting skills were too much for her.

Drink your fluids